please, deevee needs your help diagnosing prob with sour grapes!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DeeVee, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Hello,

Thanks for viewing my thread. This is my first post, so please bear with me. I am currently 24 days into the flowing cycle of my first grow. I have a 4x4 tent, with a 1000 watt hps. With the lights on, my tent's temp is between 67 - 73. With the lights off, my tent's temp falls between 64 - 75. I have 10 plants total, in 2 or 3 gallon coco pots. I use r/o water, and I keep my PH around 5.7-6.5 . I probably go through 3 gallons of water every two days, and I mix in the following nutes:

Canna A & B
    Cannazym
    Canna Rhizotonic
    Canna Boost
    Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy
    Advanced Nutrients Big Bud

I have 6 Alien Bubba's, 2 Sour Grapes, 1 Diablo Kush, 1 Alien OG

So, my question is... My 2 sour grapes are growing and budding really well, but as you can see in the pictures... the new leaves (around the buds) are small, and look way droppy and foldy. In fact, the new leaves seem kind of weak in comparison to my other plant's new leaves. I've researched, and thus far it seems that I might be over watering and my pH might be out of balance? I am not sure. What baffles me is the fact that the rest of my plants don't have this problem, so if the problem is over watering or pH imbalance, wouldn't it affect the entire crop instead of 2 out of 10? Once again, any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Attached are the pics. As you can see, my alien bubba and alien og look just fine. I also attached a pic of both of the sour grapes plants in entirety. So you can see that there are some healthy leaves on the plants. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. wow, not one reply. :confused:

grooovy

adios grasscity! :wave:

3. all plants react different so it could be overwatering..most likely id say its nutrient deficient cause of thee mad floppyness. pump them bitches with some nutries!!

4. each strain will react differently to different stimuli. Not all cannabis is created equal. I think your temps are getting to low, and I think you might be over doing it with the water. Cannabis likes to dry out between watering. Start of by checking your Ph. If it is ok then try letting your plants dry out before you water them again. I don't mean let them get to the point where they are wilted but just dry. If you can, remove the plant from its container and inspect the roots. They should be white or a slight brownish color. If they are dark then you most likely have root rot.

5. Hello, thanks for your reply. It's definitely not root rot, as some of the roots stick out of the top, and they are white & healthy. I raised my ppm, so i'll see tonight if that works out. But, you might be on to something in regards to the temp. It's been chilly here, so my tent's tent has been constantly around 60-63. :cool::eek:

6. hahaha "tent's tent".. i meant, my tent's temp! too much black & blue rom :D:smoke:

7. When there's a phosphorous deficiency the leaves curl like that but your leaves don't have the coloring so I don't know

8. Yea. I think it's because of the temps? Have you grown in an environment constantly below 65?

9. That's not even low. 50s is low and 40s photosynthesis stops

10. My grow right now with lights on its 68 lights off its 58-60

11. The hurting plants require
    more Phosphorous.

Freak
    :smoke:

12. Thanks for your reply :wave::D

How do I go about getting these girls some more Phosphorous?

13. There are many forms of P available
    on the market. Some are in rock form,
    liquid or organic.

I dont buy nutes in boxes or bottles, so
    I dont know what names to give u.

I do know of one, however. Its totally
    organic and the quickest form I know
    of getting P into a plant.

Bonemeal - any way u wanna feed it.
    I make a tea. Hella good shit.

Freak
    :smoke: