Please Critique My Cola

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Stawager, Mar 7, 2017.

1. small and ugly.

jk looks tasty

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks good , what ya got there?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks, first succesful grow. It's 6 months old / 7 week old flower. and the seed came from a hermie and that one came from a 20 year old seed.

So, I'll call the strain: Sticky Miracle.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Bud looks good. Lil on the small side thickness,but I'm sure it'll smoke just fine.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. I got the seeds from a Hermie which I didn't know would be all be female so I ended up with too many plants. So they got crowded and probably retarded my buds some. I had no idea how steep the learning curve is 4 gardening.:blush:

I had no idea how long it takes to trim them either LOL. but hey! I'm not complaining LOL

• Like Like x 5
  6. I would definitely smoke that!! Good job!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Are bud fan leafs ever uniform along the size and color along the whole cola? Or is that rare?

I assume obviously it was competing for light.

8. In nature the answer is almost always yes unless there's some crowding or shade blocking direct light. Typically outdoors you'd have pretty good 360 degree light coverage and fantastic canopy penetration.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

9. That cola is straight garbage! I think you should hop it down dry and cure it and send it to me-lol! Come on man- you know that shit is FIRE!!! In case you actually don't know..you did good pig..you did good!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Also- props to ur flush as your fan leaves are thoroughly sucked dry and yellow - that tells me you STOPPED THE NUTRIENTS-good- and FLUSHED PROPERLY thus removing excess nutrients from soil so that plant canabalizedits leaves (which is an excellent sign) your done/finished- what color are your tricombes? Amberamd cloudy? Yeah she's ready now make sure you trim/dry/maniure/ jar and burp 2xdaiky for a wk or so then close that jar for10-14 days and finish that cure and enjoy the fruits of your labor - plant on the mainlinedlowered early hence the 4-5 inch colas- next time they will be 14-18 inch colas but hey the bud looks great so I'm not complaining- look at the single finger it shot- mostly 3 finger fan leaves with the occasional 4 and maybe one 5 finger after she started flowering early it was all duck foot from then on but out of 7 bubbakushbag seeds this is only one to not turn purple/ blue which I'm actually happy about!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. SMALL harvest ak-47 auto 20 gr dry- and 9inch purp kush in flower- beat!!! It's all good though I got over a QP in total and it's just for me - I do not sell or anything stupid like that- just like my produce, I USE IT ALL

Attached Files:

12. I love this!!! I put some stems I broke off into my palette garden with my maters! Lol they seem to like it. I'm still confused though on what my plants should actually look like at different stages. Lol I'm for sure new at this. Lol