Please Comment;).The First Time You Smoked And The Most You've Got High?

Discussion in 'General' started by .AcidTrip., Jul 7, 2008.

1. The First Time I've Smoked Up Was With Garret He Was Like My Best Friend, I Went With Him To This Dudes House And Chilled For about An Hour Then He Went To The Toilet came Back Out And Said *Lets Go To The Roof:)* So We Went Up Stares He Sparked It And Passed It To Me Right Away And Said *Respect* So I Started to Smoke It For A First Timer It Was Weird Cause i Smoked techniquly Half The J I Thought It Wasnt A big Deal But Oh I Was Wrong After I Passed It On To Garret He It Comes I Got Buzzed As Shit And Dropped My Phone On the Floor And started To Talk Shit I Told Garret How Bad I Wanted To Fuck His Sister And started Laughing for a While then Here it Comes I totally Stop Whatever It Is I Was Doing And Go Down Stares Alone Lay Down On The Sofa And Bang I Pass Out

Its Not Really That Cool Of A Story Hahahhaha But Its Good Memmories For Me

2. ^ Obviously written in all caps ^

I just remember thinking to myself hours later when I'd come home after being out and smoking with my friends that the high was much more pronounced than the times before.

3. first time i smoked was with my sister out of her double chamber bong with some mediocre nuggets. i told her i had smoked before, just cause i had wanted to try it so bad, so she let me get a couple hits. i kinda figured out the physics to how a bong works because thats how my mind works, im always interested in how and why things work the way they do, so i got my first hit out of there and it was a monster ass hit. i remember i coughed like a little bitch for like 10 minutes. a couple more hits and my eyes were so chinky it looked like i was sleepwalking. i remember geekin to no end with my sister and her freinds as we chilled the night out high as hell. i dont ever remember being that giggly in my life, i was pretty much hooked after that. one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life, and definatly the best up to that point. i also remember ordering imperial pizza and eating the whole thing. imperial pizza is known for having real thin pizza, but it bangs and goes down so easy, especially when your that lit. every time i smoked after that for like the next 2 weeks i was eating that shit up each time hahaha

highest ive ever been was with the serbian exchange student at my school this year. that motherfucker invited me to his exchange hosue to smoke with him cause i said had nuggets and i would match him, and he dropped my graham of nuggets into about a quater of middies and rolled up a huge cone blunt of two dutchies and made a cardboard mouth peice. i rolled another couple blunts out of the rest of the midds and we passed all of the around, and about halfway through he made us chicago the rest of everything down. im not sure if that was the highest ive ever been but it definatly makes top 3, and it was definatly the most burnt ive evr been. i love that kid though he was a phenomenal person and a stand up freind. hes coming back to america for college i cant wait.

4. Hahaha That Sounds Like A Good experience A Lot Of The People I Know Where Really Chilled Th First Time They Smoked like No Laughing Nothing.

5. Highest ive been in 3 sentences.

Sometime within the first 6 months of when I first started smoking I tried a bong (a roor) for the first time. I got so incredibly high I seriously ate an entire box of cereal despite being slightly lactose intolerant. I shit myself the next morning walking to class.

/story

6. The Most I've Gotten high Was The First Or The Only Time I've Smoked Weed Dude It Was The Four Of Us We Smoked 7 Weed Js Without Mixing It With Anything Just The Weed In A J And Omg Ofcourse I Coughed Like Crazy At First And Here It Comes We Lost Control cant Stop Laughin and Cant breath Plus I Have Asthma So We Went Outta Control i Laughed So Hard Till i pissed My pants Bad And Peuked And Towards The End I Got mind Fuck And Started Crying For Some Reason Hhahahha and Yeah It Was My Bday 2 So I Was In A Good Mode Man Days Like That Should Come more Often.

7. I don't remember :)

8. Hahahahhaha