Please check out/rate this fan for me, my room is finally started but I need help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by h2ogo2049, Nov 17, 2010.

1. I have 12 seeds in FFOF 35% perlite or so, all have gotten a sprinkle of PHed water...until I realized just how much a disaster my temp was gonna be.

Currently have 2 small desk fans in there and the temp doesnt even budge, 90+ all day. its a 2x4x8 closet with a 400w HPS. Just trying to give all details.

Thinking of venting through a wall with this, think it would be enough?

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...-_-N&locStoreNum=914&marketID=15#BVRRWidgetID

I hope that link works. Anything over that is kind of out of price range with over 500 dollars locked up in this room.

2. Looks like it should do pretty good... thats a pretty cool model... maybe if you put that thru wall fan up near the top and have one of your fans blowing directly up on your light it should get rid of a lot of that heat... when are you picking this vent up?

3. Hopefully today. Theyre just germed seeds right now so im kind of keeping it down by opening the doors and my window, its about 50 where I live and really windy today so its helping a bit more.

My closet is 8 feet tall, but the front is about 7 feet with a foot of wall hanging down if that makes sense? I think most closets are that way. Was just gonna punch through that foot of drywall with this fan and suck the hot air out of the room, into my room. I can just open my window (although when summer comes a new solution will be needed), and hope that negative pressure brings in the cool air from my room when the hot air off the light is sucked out.

4. Sounds like a solution for now as you said... With temps that high I would imagine the young sprouts will struggle and the humidity must be hard to keep around 40-60%.