Please check my plant!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mentalstruggle, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Tryin to start my first time accidental botany
    experience, but with all the diagrams, pictures,
    and all the things ive read, I still cant tell if its
    male or female. I dont even know how long the
    one solo only single plant has been there. I guess
    after throwing so many seeds out in the "flower bed"
    (Its just sand in a huge cement trough, no flowers
    at all :p ) one of 'em finally germinated and grew.
    its probably about a foot tall now. Whaddya think?
    Also, based on the fact that this is just plain ol' shwag,
    how old do you think it is?

[​IMG]
    note : these are all the same plant (like my digi? :) )
    [​IMG]
    Phoooooto 2 :)
    [​IMG]
    Phoooooto 3 : IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY THE SEX OF THIS PLANT I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!

edit: sorry about the picture size, i'm not sure if there is a size limit in these forums. Just tell me and i'll be sure to resize them next time! :D

2. I'd say get it out of the sand and into some decent, clean, soil. You won't know if it's male or female until it flowers and it still sounds pretty young. If you can, try growing it inside and getting us all a pic. :D Congrats on your good luck.

3. edit :updated with pics!

ps - sorry hotsauc3, i hit enter when i wasnt in the editing box and it submitted it before i could add the pictures in. You must have read it while i was adding pictures :p

4. nice pics you got yourself there .... the plant is too young to see the sex yet .. and like hotsauce said if its in sand get it out n put it in some quality soil .. the more you look after your plants the more they look after you

5. Looking healthy keep farming.

6. its not all that healthy i dont think. i'll take a full scale picture tommorrow. the bottom leaves are turning color a bit, but it's just the bottom ones.

7. I was also thinking, could it be a runt female? maybe thats why it's small?

8. check under the leafs for spider mites. sure i can see white stipling in those ics (white dots)

9. Ya, thats just sand that splashed on the plant from heavy rains.