Please anyone help me

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Metalheart84, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Can someone tell me is this normal or what it is the cause and what i should do? Please your help is appreciated ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436368838.455055.jpg

2. Heat stress.
    Over/Under watering.

That is what it looks like. Light setup and distance from canopy?

Also how often are you watering? The plants look too heavy with water

3. Lights are metal halide 1000w reduced to 75% with electronic ballast and distance is 27 inches from plant tips.

And water with sprayer whenever the soil feels dry just where the stem meets the soil in the middle.

4. I see the strategy but the roots expand deep and all around into the pot. You should be able to bury youre finger up to the knuckle at any place in the soil and wait until no moisture is felt.

Plants deff need their water but if you observe the structure of any plant in a natural habitat you will notice that rain is neither consistent or predictable to the plant so they adapt to absorbing the liquid at a steady rate and using the light to manage most of the actual growth. Water acts as O2 for the live organisms in soil and thr cell membrabes allowing them to in turn "breathe" accordingly.

Besides that what are youre temperatures? That could be a cause as well.

5. let it dry up more man,.... you dont have to keep the whole plant moist either.

roots are there to absorb water :)

6. You gotthe claw m8 that's a sign of overwatering, if you under water theydroop , be careful though if youkeep drowning them they will have a chance to go root rot on you and then yourplant is pretty much done for.<o:p></o:p>
    \nAt this age water every 3 days especially in soil, stick yourfinger in till your first nuckle, does it feel wet, wait one more day then feedand so on. if your finger feels moist not wet then feed.<o:p></o:p>
    \nWhen they are older they can handle abit more water especiallyin that smart pot your using.<o:p></o:p>
    \nAt the young stage when the roots are developing it is good tolet the soil dry out abit so the roots will expand in search of water.

7. No. I think it's pretty obvious that that is not normal. If I had to guess, since you're in the "absolute beginners" thread, that you've probably drowned it by over watering....the most common mistake by newbie growers. You need to do some serious reading about the basics of growing a MJ plant in a container. Probably, the first lesson you need to learn is how to water your plant. A plant should be watered only when it is at LEAST 80% dry with water or nutes (whichever it is time for) adjusted to a pH of 6.5. Some people will tell you that the pH doesn't matter, but I'm here to tell you they are wrong. It took plants that were dreary and blah and turned them into the way they should look. Without proper pH levels, your roots will lock up and block any nutrients that the plant can take in. So go ahead and invest in some good pH equipment. My guess is you've either over watered. Give it a good flush....3:1 water to container size....with tap water and adjust the pH on the last gallon you flush with. Then let it sit for several days to drain and recoup, then give it a good feeding. That should straighten it out. But seriously, get in there and do some research about the basics of growing this stuff. It's not hard, but the things you need to know, you NEED to know. Good luck and holler if I can help in any way. TWW

8. So widow white your saying its over watered and i should add more water to flush i just want to be sure on what your advising please let me
    know if its over watering aren't i suppose to let it dry out? I really appreciate your help man thanks

9. WW is trying to say you need to get your ph levels under control before you go any further. Yes flush and just leave her alone for like 4 days or till dry, then once medium is ready...give her a good feeding..don't for get to ph the feed to 6.5 before u give it too her.