Please Answer These Questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by criticalgrower540, Apr 3, 2007.

1. my plant has been growing for about 6 days in total, it was planted from a seed and the seed cause from some m-39 dope i had from a while ago, i germinated and planted it and its about an inche and a half tall and seems to be sturdy, right now i have it under a spot-gro 50 watt bulb. i am concerned if this light is going to be a good provider to make my plant get taller. any tips on speeding up the process, i am eventually going to plant it outdoors. my soil isn't draining very well, this might be because i am not using a lot of water, but my plant is getting enough, is this a problem? i will post pics tomorrow, thanks for the help.:smoking:

2. get CFL's and have ATLEAST 80 watts on the plant,

good luck.

3. will my plant still grow good enough with the 50 watt spot-gro incandescent plant light? because i was told that it will still sprout up and grow fine, i have the light about 2 inches from the plant. please answer, thanks

4. How soon are you going to transplant? It will probably stretch under those if you transplant soon shouldn't be too big of problem. I would go get a pack of two 6500k CFL's at walmart only 6.44 that way you'll for sure be safe plant will stay bushier too.

5. No incandescent lights are good. If you want it to grow faster then you need more light and the right type of light. Spend the $7 and get the 2 pack of 6500k cfl's.

6. yo mike whats up haha..ur plant is tiny..haha but mines not much better haha we gotta tranplant mine soon time man..come up tomorrow or the next day n will do it up!! peace pimp good luck wit ur grow-opp