Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

please answer(how much is .5 grams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jewy, Jun 11, 2009.

1. how much weed is .5 grams? im some what new to smoking,dont have a scale and is bad at messurements can some one please help

2. A little under a joints worth.

3. what do u mean. its .5 grams. Enough for one person for a session i'd say. if you have a medium/low tolerance.

4. its not a lot.

the most accurate description i can give u is probably a small dense nug the size of a quarter coin is .5 g but thats a terrible question to ask in a thread, there is really no good way to answer it.

5. Its half of a gram, not much. A little less than the size of a quarter I'd say. Good for a few people, in my opinion.

6. It's a nickelbag if your buying cheap shit dank.
    It's half a gram if you want me to be a smartass.

It's half that picture.

Attached Files:

7. one seventh of an eighth of an ounce :]

8. a nick bag NYC terms. enough to fill a dutch.

9. really kind of a hard question to answer online cause there are so many factors to consider...but someone told me that an empty chapstick tube filled with ground bud was a gram so maybe half that...im not positive because ive never weighed out what can fit in a chapstick tube but its prob a good estimate

10. A nickel bag is referring to a $5 bag of weed, actually.
    You can buy a nickel bag of some DOPE shit and only get like .2 gram.

11. ROFL...

anyways ya hard to answer but as far as smoking it. If you're new to smoking it should get you high, no matter the quality. It isn't really enough for even 2 people IMO.

12. two decent-sized bowls worth.