Please advice, The first 2 leaves curl up and what should I do to fix this plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kitty_, Jun 26, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Hi, This is my first time grow cannabis plant. As you see in the picture, my plant’s leaf is curl up ( I’m not sure it’s call “curl” or not) and I really have no idea how to fix it. My plant is 1 week old.

Thank you for any kind of help and sorry for my English if I spell some wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. What are the temps in your grow? What kind of lighting are you using for the seedling and how close? Also have you given her any nutes?

3. Also are they staying moist and not drying out? Deff some variable is causing stress.

4. For the temperature, I don’t have a thermometer so I think it’s around 26 - 30 Celsius (cause I live in Bangkok, Thailand and I grow them in the grow tent that I build it myself in my bedroom and as you know Bangkok is quite hot so I always use air conditioner which I set it to run in 26 Celsius)

For led grow light I bought it from Ali express, the price is around 70 usd (which is delivered from China because it doesn’t have any led grow light sell in Bangkok, it didn’t show how many watts on the box, so I’m not sure it’s a good quality or not but other plants in the tent are grow up with normal look). I hanged the grow light around 10 inches above the plants. Light cycle is 18/6.

About the nutrients, I still didn’t put any in. I use normal soil.

And for the strain, they are all Thai landrace strain.

5. For moist or dried, I water all plants once or twice a day for make sure that the soil didn’t too dried.

6. If your LED was fine with other plants then Im sure it shouldnt be the light. You could be stressing the seedling with just the general LED tho, even though there is no heat the lights intensity can also be too much for young seedlings. You should try 6500k LED Daylight bulb from the store and use a clip on lamp and drop it down to the seedlings about 1-2 inches from the top. This Will allow the seedling to grow better without such intense light and will prevent stretching which is occurinh with your young ones. Try not to water heavy use a spray bottle and just keep the top moist around the stem. Im sure these few things Will help your seedling get back on track.