Pleas help asap

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jonistar1974, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Hi everybody i hope there is somone here can tell me what to do before i throw my only girl away. As you can see from the photoa there are sone kind of mites, im growing organic and i dont know if there anything that can be done at this stage of disaster but ill like to

Attached Files:

2. I have never seen mites that big. Definitely have seen them that plentiful, though. It looks as if they have had some good time to breed. I would trash bag that immediately and remove it. Clean the room thouroughly with bleach and wait some time before growing in it again. Did you get that plant as a clone from another grower?

3. Those are aphids, not mites. Mix you up a spray bottle with some dawn. Take infested hoe outside, spray it down with the solution then spray it with the hose, and do this a couple of times straight. Then treat with neem oil, azamax, or spinosad for the coup de grassy. That is a fuckton of aphids.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. yep not mites ,,and its Aphid like 'sitnspin' as said much more easy to get rid of than bloody mites ..mac,

5. the question you may need ask your plant, is: why do the aphids like you so much? your plant is sending out the bat signal for sure.

6. Jesus. That is a major infestation of aphids. Speaking from knowledge of a aphid infestation ( not nearly as bad) i used insecticide soap (the kind rated for veggies and fruits) do a treatment with that. Then rinse repeat. Get some ladybugs if you can. Goodluck. I tried the dawn dishsoap and it didnt work. CLEAN YOUR ROOM BIG TIME! Bleach in a spray bottle wipe it down. Then repeat. Then repeat again. Lights walls floors remove drip pan.

Sent from my LG-M320G using Grasscity Forum mobile app