Playstation 2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by TalkShowHost315, Sep 2, 2011.

1. I finally went and bought a ps2. Lol. I've Been wanting to play through the mgs series again so I pretty much got it to play those. And Matrix: Path of Neo. :p Does anyone have any recommendations for some other games I should play??

2. I guess it depends..what do you like most..RPG turn base stuff, first person shooter, free range 3rd person explorer?..Or maybe a mix of said three...Give me a little better idea what really does it for you and I'm positive I can help you out with some titles.

3. DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2-3 lol (spelling probably not correct) Shits badass if you enjoy fighting games and have ever seen any DBZ.....

GTA 3 - San Andreas

SOCOM... but that shits ancient now lol......

4. Mostly obscure games, horror, sci-fi, fighting, a few shooters, and RPGs. I've been gaming since the SNES tho, so if you guys know of any lesser known but good titles, that would be awesome!

Feel free to add me, btw.
    PSN: WeTheLiving
    Gamertag: TalkShowHost315

5. Mostly obscure games, horror, sci-fi, fighting, a few shooters, and RPGs. I've been gaming since the SNES tho, so if you guys know of any lesser known but good titles, that would be awesome!

6. My bad on posting that twice. Lol. :smoking:

7. for horror games, the suffering.... shits fucking fucked up lol

8. Definitely.."The Suffering" is very good..also you might try "Shadow of the Colossus" .."The Prince Of PErsia "series..Kingdom Hearts..definitely the "Devil May cry "series..I like all four of them..but DMC 2 is not as good as the rest..but unfortunately it is essential for an undisrupted story line.maybe you'll like "The Rule Of Rose" but it touches on some disturbing subject matter..and maybe check out "Dark Cloud 1 & 2"..check those out..see what you think..hope it helps..:wave:

9. I've played all of those but Rule of the Rose. :p I'll most def check it out though!

10. san andreas, need for speed, the godfather, spiderman. just some games that came to mind from back when i played the original xbox

11. Chesk out 'Siren' and also 'Obscure'..

12. god of war series
    ratchet and clank series
    jax and daxter series
    sly series
    prince of persia series
    ico and shadow of the colossus
    nba street
    marvel vs capcom 2
    bully

YA BUDDDDDDDDDY

13. Soul Calibur 3 for fighting

14. King of hearts, NBA street, NFL street 2, James bond Nightfire,agent under fire.

Ps2 has a lot of good games and memories

15. Thanks for all of the suggestions, I'll most def check out some of those!

I must debate. Soul Caliber II was much better than III. especially the xbox version. Spawn has favorite since when I was like 13. Ha.

16. #16 way of life, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
    DARK CLOUD for sure, its an rpg fantasy, theres fighting, boss battles, and city building (which isnt that complicated, literally pick a spot and press X to place), and it has an amazing storyline, its got the perfect elements too, serious, sad, intense, and a hint of comedy etc

theres always a good challenge, even when you beat the game and have the best weapon, the last level is still pretty hard, plus you can fight the last boss (of the story,cause theres a bonus boss too) as many times as you want. plus you can play as different characters in battle,each with different and cool weapons
    this game has everything, ive had it for over 8 years and i still play semi regularly
    my #1 for the PS2

heres a trailer/sample
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFgk3XH_tjc&feature=related[/ame]

17. I beat both Dark Clouds. :p thanks tho. Lol.

18. If you like Dark Cloud, then you should play Soul Blazer for SNES!

19. I played both Dark clouds so many times I could beat them with my eyes closed..lol..but I never get ttired of them and I always go back and play them again.

20. Agreed, Soul Calibur II was where it was at. I remeber trying to choose between the Nintendo's version with Link and Xbox' version with Spawn. Went with the xbox choice and so glad I did, Spawn is awesome.