Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Playing with your smoke/Smoke tricks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cpas, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Alright, well I've been smoking for a little over a year and a half now, and I suck at playing with my smoke. I have friends who haven't smoked as long as me but can do cool tricks that look like fun. Like blowing it out your mouth and up your nose, or smoke rings, or whatever else there is.

Is there anyway I can learn these tricks, or am I just incapable of awesomeness?

2. Just practice, watch your friends and see what they do. Anyone can do smoke tricks it's just a matter of practicing and learning how. Most tricks can't be done very well outside because even the slightest wind fucks it up. When you're sitting in a box though just start fucking around and see what you can do and see if your friends can give you any advice, although it's pretty hard to explain how to do it.

3. Yeah, I figured it would be hard to explain in writing. You're right, I do smoke outside the vast majority of the time, which probably fucks me up.

4. There needs to be absolutly NO WIND.
    I usually smoek inside, but i have a fan going at the opposite side of my room that i smoke on, and it faces the otehr way, so even with taht going i cant do tricks, if im smoking a joint/blunt(rare for me) then i gotta stop, turn off the ac, and the fan, and by the time that roll is done the place STINKS because the smoke in just lingering in the air.
    But i only know how to do the mouth-nose inhalation, some of my friends think its pretty kool, but it does burn at first, you just have to learn how to move the smoke using you tounge and mouth.
    If you want to do some kind of trick, you pull hard into your mouth, and then push the smoek out with your tounge, slowly closing your mouth, and then inhale with your mouth/nose. But when you pus the smoek out of your mouth, just let it drift smoothly past your lips, dont exhale air, or you will fuck it up, tahts the most i can explain.