Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Playing with the smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighOnIt, May 22, 2010.

1. OP first posted this with the dot as the title and HoldOn as the only text in his post.

I thought it was appropriate to type something equally absurd, but I thought everyone knew that it wasn't original.

I'm sorry I wrote something unoriginal on an internet forum :(

2. Not even close.

3. [​IMG]

Yeah, I guess you're right:rolleyes:

4. It's an internet meme which started on 4chan. (probably).

You can find it on countless sites.

5. #25 Blutteufel, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    It came from 4chan's /v/ board over a year ago. Nice try, though.

6. to screw with the smoke let the smoke out of your mouth slowly by changing your mouth like make an o with your lips like a small O then slowly breathe out also you can blow alot of smoke out like a mushroom cloud by doing this idk you just gotta practice blowing out slowly or not at all then slow idk shits easy actually just idk how to explain it and try it at night go outside and get like an ipod touch and shine the light where your blowing the smoke or under your chin sorta then just open your mouth how ever you want the way you change your mouth and how fast your blow/suck in determines what it looks like but blow out slowly like really slow or medium and it will look cool then you can start changing it up you need to get the basic first and then its easy and fun!!!