Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Playing with the smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighOnIt, May 22, 2010.

1. #1 HighOnIt, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Ha well I'm no newbe but I ain't no expert either

so I'm taking a t-break for now it's been 12 days today :)

so the other day my homeboy was smoking (weed of course) and I was smoking a black. So he begins doing all this shapes and lines with smoke and does all sorts of tricks. I've seen him done it before but we are usually fucked up. So I asks him how to do the smoke thing and all he said was "play with the smoke" I was like huh? Well I tried doing it wit the black (playing with the smoke) and nope couldn't get it to happen

So this is the question...what trick is there into doin that thing with the smoke...

Anyone??

2. This better be good....

3. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

4. What the fuck.

5. I tried reading that sentence like three times, then gave up.

6. Huh that makes no sense at all

7. You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

8. My brain just exploded. :smoking:

9. French Inhale
    O's
    Waterfalls
    Cherio's
    Ghost/Mushroom

All fun smoke tricks

10. #10 Blunt, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Try Youtube and look for smoke tricks. The most common are the french inhale, mushroom cloud and the rings.

11. I read it like 5 times, i give up.. You were smoking a black&mild? Grossss lol

12. Im laughing so hard I can't breathe. :hello::smoke:

13. I have.

EDIT: and only once... NEVER again.

14. Its easy and this isnt trying to sound gay Open your mouth and just let the smoke come out by itself then just screw around with it.

15. How do you screw around with it tho...

16. i am conflicted with this joke because i found it hilarious and yet my head hurts a little bit. :D

17. You have the most severe case of homophobia I've ever seen. Opening your mouth is gay now? Damn, when did that happen?

18. He's a cocksmoker

19. Practice filling your mouth up with smoke. And letting the smoke out slowly. The practice blowing gently and making the smoke do shit. Its not rocket science, But it does take practice.

20. Come on. That was taken right off the HFTT site.