Playing video games high vs sober

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Kevinkush64, Jan 15, 2014.

1. [quote name="AARON915" post="19381367" timestamp="1390335207"]It depends on the game. I'm really good at sticks and stones in BO2 while I'm high and then I'm usually really bad at world of tanks while I'm high. Sometimes I'll do good and it's fun but usually I'll be strolling around and my team's yelling at me for playing like a retard Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum[/quote] lmao! Dude I bet your the guy who blocks people into a corner hahaTy! Please smoke again!

2. I like playing high. But I do way better sober.dOtDaG42

3. For me playing games like Skyrim and Fallout while high usually turns into wandering around the world aimlessly or not being able to find the way out of a dungeon lol or GTA5 it will be punch a few people start shooting everything in sight steal a fast car and get destroyed by the superhuman police and then the process repeats until my rocket/ grenade launchers out of ammo.

4. For me I'm very good at games like fifa and nba 2k high, idk I'm just more confident and enjoying myself more so I play better but for games where you have to think and use a lot of strategy like Civ I suck high, I always come up with what I believe to be amazing plans and they never work, especially if I'm playin civ online while high I get raped right a way and I'm to scared to declare warSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. If any gc members want a game on either fight night champion or wwe 2k14 and ur on xbox live look no further

6. If any gc members want a game on either fight night champion or wwe 2k14 and ur on xbox live look no further

7. I usually never play video games but sometimes while high I'll get the random urge to hook up the ps3, for the past few days I've been playing battlefield 3 if anyone still plays add me: zeppistols

I'm actually thinking about gettin battlefield 4 you guys think it's worth it? Since I'm not entirely over the 3rd? I beat the campaign like right when it came out then put it away for a long ass time now I'm enjoying the multiplayer

8. I fuck up some wow. League of legends . call of duty when I'm baked .. Sober I get shat on

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. in skyrim i tend to get sidetracked alot easier and end up doing the randomest thing an cod i gotta have a sativa and i will wreck ppl but idicas slow reaction times for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I can't play games high. I'm a deep introverted thinker and I lose my concentration very easily. It sucks. I really wish I was the type of person that could play games high. That would be awesome.

11. I feel like when your sober you play how you play. Consistently good or bad, right? But when your high you always suck until you enter this gamer zone, aka THE zone, and instantly gain 100 skill points.

Cod for example. When sober i average 45 kills a game with consistency. Not bad but not the best.

When im high the first two games is to get used to and then a random killstreak turns into a massive rampage till the end of the match where the only thing in your head is the game. nothing from the outside ruining your focus because you're so deep into it. its crazy but the feeling of succeeding in a game high is beyond comprehend able. 

12. I love skyrim while high because it's like i'm more immersed in the gaming world and i'll pay way more attention to the little things. Like i'll read a lot more of the books and i'll pay more attention to a quest or something. It's like a whole fictional world that i get to explore and that just blows my mind when i'm high. Same with fallout 3 and fallout new vegas. 

When i'm sober i just focus more on making progress in the game so i think it's fun either way really.

13. I used to be so cold at video games until I started to smoke more and play less

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. This! Exactly!

15. Playing stoned on Halo: Reach FTW!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum