Playing video games high vs sober

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Kevinkush64, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Haha, never tired them. Sounds fun though. Yeah, like yesterday I was playing bo2 zombies and I'm surprised I lasted to round 25 high. Too many of them!

2. [quote name="h2xhardcore" post="19347625" timestamp="1389827348"]Counter strike global offensiveHigh[/quote]I play that too but on Xbox

3. [quote name="Omega369" post="19351201" timestamp="1389875637"]I play that too but on Xbox[/quote]Same here! Only way to play it

4. You should add my xbl gamer tag, always fun to play CS with peopleBackdoorAlex

5. As said by a few people above, I prefer RPGs when I'm stoned. My KD has suffered mightily from all of my high escapades on CoD and Halo. I have a ton of fun but definitely don't play as well. Skyrim, on the other hand..... other-worldly. 

feel free to add me for some halo 4/GTA. GT is the same as my GC name  :smoke:

6. [quote name="flirt77" post="19353167" timestamp="1389905014"]As said by a few people above, I prefer RPGs when I'm stoned. My KD has suffered mightily from all of my high escapades on CoD and Halo. I have a ton of fun but definitely don't play as well. Skyrim, on the other hand..... other-worldly. feel free to add me for some halo 4/GTA. GT is the same as my GC name :smoke:[/quote]This may sound stupid but what does RPG mean?

7. Skyrim high is pretty damn goodSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I love to play high! I do my best at bo2 when I'm stoned. That's a pretty face paced game (if you play well). Skyrim absolutely love either way. But yes; more so high. Ps3 for cod and 360 for gta5 and skyrim.Ty! Please smoke again!

9. when im high, i fucking slay its retarded

im SOOO much better stoned 

i notice everything

i will shoot u from the whole map away 

10. MOBAs and RPGs are my kind of games, and both demand you to be high if you want to be competitive :D
    I'm an extremely mediocre player when sober. I think its because I'm very easily distracted and weed helps me focus and really get into the frenzy, haha.

11. CS:GO on Xbox sounds like one of the worst gaming experiences ever.
    I prefer to play games high. It's easier for me to focus on the game.

12. Cs go on computerAdd meI'm goodPm me

13. It depends on the game. I'm really good at sticks and stones in BO2 while I'm high and then I'm usually really bad at world of tanks while I'm high. Sometimes I'll do good and it's fun but usually I'll be strolling around and my team's yelling at me for playing like a retard Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. #37 Iceni Toker, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Shooters and reaction based games I become a god on when i'm stoned. It's like my mind is cleared of everything except my gun and the enemy in front of me and my reactions are a lot more focused and sharp because of it.

Give me an open world game like Skyrim or GTA though and I can't do shit. I just aimlessly wander around thinking about stuff I can do then just end wandering around doing nothing anyway. Not fun.

15. Im more focused,because It feels like im the game when im high and I have my headphones on as opposed to just playing sober.

16. I can play competitively or chill games, really depends on my mood and the high.  Gaming is always better high, no question.

17. My playing skills vary based on a lot of daily factors like if im tired or wotnot. Weed has a lesser effect on my skill than other major factors like fatigue, mood, distractions, ect.

I usually play high though unless im.playing competative
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app