Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Playing the Waiting Game

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by oparsenal, May 18, 2016.

1. I'm waiting on my high to kick in, and I didn't see a thread like this, so I made one! Let's hang out here while we wait for our one way ticket to outer space to get punched.

I made my first ever batch of cannabutter a few days ago, and of course, I had to make some brownies. I used 19g AVB and 1 half cup (1 stick) of butter. Brownies baked up just fine, and I'm excited.

I had one brownie an hour ago, and I'm not high yet, so I here I go eating another (small) one.

How's your wait going? About how long do you have to wait, and do you have any sort of ritual or favorite things to do while you wait.

2. Noramally about 30/45 minute then I can feel my eye kinda glassy, soon realising you've been staring at something for the last 10 haha

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 BrassNwood, May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
    oparsenal..
    Did you decarb your material before you started to activate it?? If not your likely still waiting to get high..
    Did you use 1/6th soy lecithin as your power adder ?? If not you didn't get half as high as you could have..
    Did you use coconut oil because it's twice as fast and butter and doesn't turn rancid like butter can.. Alas no..
    ====================
    Decarb all material before anything else..
    240 degrees for 40 minutes.. Covered dish, Foil pouch, oven cooking bag (not plastic)
    =====================
    Now blend it with just enough oil to wet-work the material.. A to thick to work mass when cool but thin enough to work with an eyedropper when hot is the constancy I wind up with..
    A coffee cup warmer just fits the dishes I work in and keeps it warm enough to cap..
    This is canna oil strong enough to drop you to the floor with the spins if your take to much..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Makes 30 (0) size caps or 30 doses in a baked good..
    You won't have to wonder if your going to get high with this stuff.. More like thinking wow this is lasting a really long time.. Sneak up on this stuff the first few times.. A bad high can last a miserably long time.. You won't die you'll just wish you could.. Like getting really drunk it's not much fun..

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. Do you need to decarb abv?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Depends on what temps you use to vape. I'm pretty sure that psam has tested abv and it wasn't completely decarbed.

6. The Indica Lemon Pies I eat to help me sleep usually take about 45-60 minutes before I really feel them.
    When I forget to eat them on time, and the insomnia is acting up, it feels like hours tho. XD

Trying a cheesecake tomorrow. <3