Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Playing scary video-games while high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LemmeLightThat4U, Jan 4, 2014.

1. So recently I've been playing Bioshock and Amnesia...and they are games that offer creepy backgrounds and occasional scary/trippy popouts. 

Would playing these while baked ruin my high or enhance it?

If enhance...please recommend some amazing games. 

Nothing too hard, I can barely remember a controller is in my hand XD

2. I played Outlast in october, live streamed a whole playthrough for a couple friends in one sitting, I was high as fuck and it was a great game

3. Normally when im high and watch a scary movie it is less scary , its still awesome and the tension is all good and scary, but its like once the pop out or whatever happens im not scared, its kinda like i laugh that i got scared after. Sorry if that made no sense, im so stoned

4. Anybody remember the movie "Game over" about the killer video game (I apologize for high jacking this thread op but this thread reminded me of that movie).

5. #5 Couch_King420, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    I rember I bought bio shock thinking ima play this high as fuck, and that I didEdit: sorry I'm really high and just posted that without actually saying anything useful. But yes it was a cool game high but it was confusing at times that's one of the bad things about scary games I feel espically when ur high you don't know where to go and it's really dark so your like where I go bro and BOOM somthing pops out and you shit your pants and use all ur ammo trying to kill that one thing.... but yes overall they are awesome stoned u get really invested in the game :bongin:I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

6. I would say it doesn't enhance the scare but definitely makes the game more fun and captivating.

Outlast was decent
    fear 1 and 2 were decent
    Resident evil 1,2,3 are good
    resident evil 4 is good
    resident evil 5 and 6 is really more like an action shooting game but really fun.
    Resident evil revelations is good.

Silent hill 1 and 2 and 3 are good.

Best scary game that's up to date were Dead space 1 and 2. Really really good. Haven't played a game with that much suspense and thrills in a long time. Dead space 3 was pretty damn good too but its like resident evil 5 and 6. Not that scary but fun anyways.

love scary games.

7. Yes play bioshock high as fuck then let it mind fuck you in the end. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. So far my favorite "Scary" game to play while high is definitely Dead Rising 3...Plenty of jumpy parts and being stoned just gets you that much more into the game.

9. #9 DonnaRussell, Nov 29, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2023
    I really like your article, when I'm high I play a lot of interesting MOD apk games that I downloaded modhihe, those are great games does anyone want to play with me?