Playing Rock Band Baked?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DANKED, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Ok so last night I smoked a bowl of some dank afgan kush with a friend, and we decided afterwords to chill out and play Rock Band. So I start playing guitar, and I say what the hell, expert. I play a few songs and realize that every song I hit the 95% percentile or close to. I then decide to play the drums because my friend was complaining he wanted to play guitar. I start playing drums on medium and realize its really easy. So then I switch over to drums on expert, and I played really good, about 90% every song. I decided to put this to the test, do I actually play Rock Band better when I am high? Today I played it sober, and I failed drums on expert, and barely passed guitar on expert with the same songs I played. My brother says he thinks he plays better when hes high too, weird.

So tell me what you think, have you ever played rock band or guitar hero high (or any game Gears of war, COD, Halo, ect.), and did you play better or worse?

2. I WRECK in COD when I'm high. I'm good at the game sober, but not nearly as good when I'm high. Incredible.

3. haha I thought you said rock band naked:laughing:

(backs out of room slowly)

(closes door gently)

4. I need to be stoned in order to play games. I love RB and GH off my nut but my real skill is MW2 baked. Once i get in the zone Im lethal.

5. I play gears of war 2 whilst high, but has anyone noticed it depends on the weed? Some makes me unstoppable, but sometimes once in a while, the weed doesn't help and I decide it's the type that means watching a dvd is better. Depends on the baggy.

6. LOL I get that, the "its all to hard and i CBF'' weed that makes you grab that Blu ray and hit the couch.

7. I know exactly what you mean.

8. Rock Band 2 is much easier high on every instrument.

9. I played the drums when i was fucked up on Dxm it was insane I just remmember that i kept hitting too late on the drums and missing everything

10. never tried rock band but i always get my ass kicked in call of duty when i'm high :(.

11. my friend james plays in actuall mlg and hes way the fuck better high

so i get ya