Playing oblivion stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by ternalator, Aug 11, 2011.

1. #21 ghost360, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    I think the dark brotherhood storyline was better than the main storyline.

Hail the night mother :cool:

Oh and you have to get the shivering isles extention, that is also the balls, even though shits q little harder, so you might wanna wait till your a higher level before you do that. And p.s, the restoration skill will be benificial, no matter what class you go with.

2. played it high a few times. The beauty of cyrodill nearly put me to tears :smoking:. But yea even before that I played oblivion copiously. I fucking love the game. Played it around 500 hours lmao i have no life

3. I love making an Orc heavy armour class and levelling the bastard like a motherfucker.:devious:

My goal is to become the evilest bastard who ever lived.:devious:

Always get vampirism and search caves and ruins for rare weapons and armour. It's amazing how powerful you actually can make your character if you do it properly. It's easy to become a piss weak little fuck if you don't know what you're doing.

I've dumped countless hours into that game.:D

4. But you can beat fallout oblivion never ends you can do all the quests and still play

5. And Oblivion is just so much more beautiful and diverse. :love:

Fallout is just a wasteland and that's pretty much it.

6. Oblivion = Fallout

I couldn't pick a favourite, I love them both equally. :love:

Just trying to get into White Knight Chronicles II, doing the playthrough on I first. Doesn't seem too bad of a JRPG, I don't tend to go for those too much, except FF and Star Ocean for some reason :confused:.

Anyone a Demon's Souls player here?

7. I've played it. People say it's hard, but it's just bad controls more than anything. Not too big a fan.

Also, not to be a negative person, but FFXIII was bullshit.:mad: vsXIII better be good or I'll never get a SE game again.:(

8. oblivion was my life for a bit. That game is a master piece!
    haha i remember back when i was beginning to smoke i would get blitzed and hop on a character. I clearly remember one high character i made named vladislof. I would run around killing dear and saving towns. laughing my ass off as i went.

so many tears shed,

get stoned and get lost in oblivions woods, you will find yourself having the best time in awhile

9. With a surround sound system and an HDTV, any size, you can actually feel like you are actually the character you are playing.

Sometimes I'd get attacked from behind by a troll or some dumb shit like that, and it would scare the living fuck out of me!:eek:

Good times. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I guess it's one of those moments where you'd say, "Welp, if I haven't seen it, it's new to me!"

Oblivion is great.

Fallout 3 was fantastic.

I can't wait for Skyrim either.

11. hahaahha yesss! you hear a orc scree, and your heart starts racing as you begin to hall ass through the woods so you dont get fisted to death ;)

when skrym comes out. I wont have a life anymore.
    300+ hours of game play.
    my finals will hurt because of this. This fall will be one of the best seasons for gaming in awhile. .... O yeah i feel it my gamers heart beat is coming back :smoking:

12. They didnt have the damn game at walmart. I'm gonna go to a local game store and prolly pick it up used.

I can't wait for Mass Effect 3 personally. Those games are great.

13. My views on FFXIII are expressed in the FF thread in Gamer's Heartbeat, but yeah, it did take everything that was ever good about FF and turn it into a cliché or, worse, make it irrelevant. I still maintain that FFVIII is certainly one of my favourites.

Demon's Soul, it just gets to a point where you are doing something half an hour into a mission, you make the mistake, let your guard down or whatever, and end up back at the start, with all those mobs to take care of again :mad: Its like the videogame equivalent in self flagellation, and masochism...Reminded me of games when I was younger, that didn't have all the instantly rechargable health, and the helpful little icons telling you what to do and where to go for the kiddies. Almost the antithesis of FFXIII...

Sorry for the deviation from the thread.

To the person trying to buy it, get Oblivion used; I don't think they had started putting the codes and that, to block preowned buyers at that point, and it'll be as cheap as chips, as its a few years old now...

14. Please explain to me how you guys can play when you're stoned? I completely suck at playing when I'm fucked up. I got no coordination what so ever! When I'm not high I'm actually a pretty damn good gamer. Much better than the average Joe, but when I'm high and try to play games I feel completely retarded. :D

15. Oblivion is a 6 year old game, actually.:eek:

Holy fuck that makes me feel old.:(

16. Whats this about a code blocking preowned gameplay? I haven't seen this yet. And I buy new games alot. WTF

17. Oblivion used to be my favorite video game to play high of all time. I'm sure Skyrim is going to eclipse it by far. So excited!

18. #38 Ralta, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Some games come with preadded stuff to the disc, like White Knight Chronicles 2 came with a code to unlock their 'geonet' network, that effectively lets you play the first game. If you bought it preowned, the code would already be used, therefore you would have to pay the PSN or XBL for a new code, effectively adding to the price of preowned games. Similar thing with DC online, I bought that at the preowned shop, and had to buy an additional license at 7€ extra. The bastards :mad:

Rage, as well, will come with a code (only when bought new) to unlock certain sewer holes apparentally, to let you go further dungeon questing...

edit, http://www.ripten.com/2011/08/12/teenage-mutant-sewer-hatchers-rage-in-a-half-shell-for-full-price/ article about the Rage code thing.

19. Oblivion is a sweet game. I didnt get on that bandwagon until 2 years ago. Played it till my fucking eyes bled....lol

But...BUT....I will put it or Skyrim down for Diablo III

20. This why I hate DLC with a passion. Oblivion didn't have it because that was before they realized how dumb most gamers actually are.

That's why I have a hacked PS3.:devious: