Playing oblivion stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by ternalator, Aug 11, 2011.

1. so iv been gettin blazed and playing oblivion a lot lately (looking forward to skyrim) and today I found like 2 or 3 skyrim symbols throughout the game and I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed it or knows anything about it?

2. Skyrim is a place. Just like oblivion and just like morrowind.

3. #3 ternalator, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yea I knew that. just asking if anyone knew anything interesting about it

4. Is oblivion really good?

I have Fallout 3 and new vegas.

Oblivion is like it huh? I may buy that anniversary edition to try it.

5. I love Oblivion, just getting back into it myself, looking forward to Skyrim.:D

Never really got into the Fallout games though, I must admit. Just didn't appeal to me. :confused_2:

6. when you get to the blades bit in the main quest, they mention dragonborn in the speech thing

7. It's like fallout but instead of a nuclear wasteland its the middle ages

8. Oh my god... Man. Tomorrow or Today.. You're buying/downloading Oblivion and playing it.

Oblivion is ah-mazing, especially on LSD! Certainly can't wait for Skyrim. :hello:

9. Have you ever played Oblivion... on weed?
    [​IMG]

10. Oblivion is the shit! only played it high like twice tho :( I miss that game with all my heart..

11. Alright you guys convinced me. I get paid tomorow, I'll buy the anniversary one, it's only 30 bucks at wal mart. Woo hoo, I love new games.

12. You will love it, guaranteed. Here's a tip: Before you exit the sewer at the beginning of the game, get really, really high before you exit.

Your mind will be blown, especially on the PS3 version (better draw distance and textures in that version, not hating on 360, just stating fact).

13. That is really good advice. haha. also save right before you exit, cause you dont wanna have to do all that shit again later. lol.

14. This. Forgot to add that. It's annoying going through that sewer shit every fucking time you want to try different classes.

15. Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll pick it up in the morning. I'll let you know how I Like it. It's right up my alley, been eyeing it for some time. I'll play it thru, then get skyrim when it releases.

16. Good luck playing it through before skyrim. I've been playing oblivion on and off since it was released and I still haven't done everything.

17. It's quite literally impossible to do everything, it's just too epic of a game.:eek:
    I consider it the best game of this generation of gaming systems thus far.:devious:

18. FUUCK dude i had thsi idea for so many weeks now and i cant find my oblivion game ahhhh shahhhhah fhashfhdoshdf;iajfweil;jkfel;wfj die.

19. Already pre-ordered Skyrim, that shit looks crraazzzyyy. You can't technically "beat" Oblivion, you can finish the main quest but the game continues on after that, pretty awesome.

20. Sounds just like Fallout, too much to do it all. I'll do the main quests though and some side quests. I still play new vegas, i've almost beat it all.