Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Playing it cool w/ cops..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LaxNBeer, Feb 14, 2011.

1. So about a week ago I was driving down a busy road by my apartment, and this undercover cop pulled out in front of me (didn't realize it was undercover until after the fact.. it was a fucking blue Hyundai haha)... cutting it close and cutting me off for sure. The speed limit is 40, and I was doing about 40.. I'd say no more than 45 for sure. I had about an 1/8th left in the back with a bowl. I hit the breaks so I'm not on this dude ass.. and he starts to let off the accelerator going uphill.. so I hit the breaks some more, this time not lightly... I'm at about 35-30... kinda at my wtf point.. I look to my right (2 lane road) to see if I can get over and pass but there's no room. Still slowing down, I'm at 20 mph, I'm thinking this dude is breaking down. I keep waiting for an opening but city traffic isn't hooking a brother up with a spot. I'm not at a dead stop.. my turn signal goes on and I'm waiting. But my signal isn't the only lights that pop on.. oh yes.. my favorite colors pop up in front of me, some red and blue.

I put on my hazards, get everything I need out, I'm completely sober and chillin out. I remember I have the shit in the back, and remembered how hard these county cops try to search and all that fun stuff if you're younger. Cop gets out and says I was tailgating him, and that I can't be doing that.. he's HELLA pissed tbh... He takes my shit, comes back with his Roscoe ass partner and asks if I have anything in the car, because he "smells something illegal". I chuckle at that bc my shit wasn't that good and all sealed up. I tell him no, and that I needed to get home so I could get ready to head out to practice. He tells me to hold my horses, he may need another car to come in, possibly k9. I told him I g2g... he hassled me a bit, told me if he sees me again to expect a ticket next time I fuck up like that again, I said good day man. He said "it's sir" and went back to his car. I chuckled again, and drove off.

Chill as fuck.

Thanks for reading. <3. :smoking:

2. stick it to the man =]

3. Those are the cops we like to call "pigs." The ones who make you speed, make you tailgate, and sit at speed traps.

Good job keeping cool.

4. good writing bruh:smoke:

5. Excuse me why did u tail me when i cut you off?

6. fuck every last one of em! well not literally but u know what i mean

7. Yeah, my friend got pulled over today because a cop was riding his ass on the freeway and the traffic was to heavy in our pack of cars to get over and let the cop pass us. No ticket and only a warning, but still dumb as fuck.

8. I've got a lot of family that are cops, particularly just one side and section of family, and they'll even admit there is a huge gap between dickhead cops and good cops. I love chill cops that KNOW you've been smoking, and can SMELL your shit, and tell you to head home safely because they know there's more important shit. Than there's kids who were bullied that gain authority and revenge via job title and become cops... then you end up with idiot cops.

9. Cops are always being douche's about their driving to try and get the people around them to do something illegal. I've had undercover cops ride my ass to try and get me to speed. its ridiculous. They all think they are above the law or some shit.

10. I'd love to brake check a cop, but know I'd probably get a ticket, even though the cop would be at fault for riding my ass.

11. good job for sticking it to the pig.

like i always say, on one side you got cops(respectful law enforcement officers) and on the other side you have pigs(those of who's cock gets hard once they put on a badge) you my friend got yourself a piggie :D yeeehhaaaw

12. A squirrel crossed the road, you had no choice but brake.