Playing Golf high

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by quantumaxis, Feb 8, 2009.

1. does anyone else have a problem playing golf the day after the night u smoked i just cant seem to make solid contact. playing while baked is a blast to

2. I cheefed while I was playing once and yes it is pretty hard to make solid contact haha, I have to play with a bunch of mulligans if Im going to be baked

3. Im sorry, but there is no way in hell that you carded a 64 sober let alone high.

4. why? people play sub 70s all the time.

i cant play for sheeit stoned, best is 82, i play off +1 so that's a long way behind for me.

5. just golfed high about an hour ago.. I love playing stoned because it really helps my putting. I am more inclined to take my time and think over my putts as opposed to just hitting the ball at random. I smoked before golf tryouts at my high school and I went out and shot a 42 on 9 holes which is decent for me.

6. I will usually smoke 4 or 5 holes in, every time I can remember recently I have birdied the next 2 or 3 holes after smoking.

Golfs all about confidence, and for some reason I have it when I get that initial high after smoking.