Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Playing Games with Mother

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaysir, Apr 25, 2010.

1. So I got busted with weed in my room(half a ounce). and she found my mini bong. Threw them both away, which made me pissed but got over it. I understand I took a chance with having illegal substances in a place where its not accepted.
    But anywayz...

My mom is super nosey and I know she just searches my room when I'm not home and claims she was cleaning when she finds something. Well, just for shits and giggles, I've written messages on sticky notes and putting them in places where I know she looks.

Some of my Sticky notes read:

*"Look Somewhere Else"
    *"I'm watching you"
    *"Cleaning eh?"
    *"Why would I hide drugs here?"

I hope she finds this more humorous than insulting.
    I havent bought any bud since I was caught. I'ma just wait till I move out this summer.

2. Haha- That's awesome man!

3. haha i approve of these shenanigans!:hello:

4. LMAO, I can not stop laughing.

You sir, win all of my internets for the day, you can have 'em all.

5. That's a great idea actually. Lol.

6. I'd leave real fucked up shit if I were you.

"I know everything"

7. You should also shit in those places where she looks.

8. My first plan was to hide syringes and ziplock bags of flour all over my room...but idk. I dont want people from a rehab center hauling me out the house. lol.

Oh yea. she did urge me to checkin to a rehab center like 20 times in 2 days.

9. Dude that would have been insane. I wish you actually did that.

10. That might be a little too far.

Plus, have a little more respect for your mother; she did bring you into this world and is supporting you.

What you did was innocently funny; hoping she can take a joke.

11. Yea I was still in a bad mood when planning to do that. I cooled off and made an alternative. I have nothing but respect for my Mom.

I'm going to save the idea for the maintenance people at the apartment. Probably call about a leaky pipe and leave the ziplock bags of flour in the kitchen and stuff.

I just enjoy pranks.

12. Such a great idea, I need to do something like that :rolleyes:

13. while we are on the subject of flour in ziplock bags...

...i was doing this pluming job at this mexican guys house. and while moving stuff out of his bathroom, i moved this bucket that was in the corner and behind it was a ziplock containg a white substnace, i didnt really look at it to hard. But i didnt know what to do so i just left it there, bucket and all. then i had to go out to get some tools and when i came back, i peeked in the spot and it was gone! so the dude must of grabbed it while i was out. sucks cause i was gonna actually look at it and try to see what it was, im assuming it was coke, and it was a farily large amount. Weird

sorry for that but i thught the story just fit in well here :hello:

14. haha. you'd think he'd remember to remove a bag of coke from the area he called for plumbing.

15. I did that with a stepmother a few years back, but it was because I set up my logitech webcam on motion sensor and caught her snooping in my room ...she has since died...

16. lolz my mom doesn't ever go in my room I even have rolling papers layin around

17. LMFAO thats fucking rad bro. +rep for originality

18. I love not living with parents! its really not that hard to hide weed.. i can easily fit an eighth and a small pipe into one of the handholds at the back of my tv, inside a stereo system, hidden between school binders at home.. joints under the keyboard, hoods of sweaters or pockets of pants hanging in your closet.. good hiding places are incredibly easy to find when you wanna hide something.. but really, you gotta be really suspicious.. almost sketchy to search the hoods of the sweaters hanging in your kids closet.. My honest opinion is that she knows, now you dont have to hide it. Respect her house, keep the shit airtight if you bring it in and smoke it outside. I cant see what the problem is if you keep it out of her sight and keep her from smelling it and endulge in something that is your choise as an individual. Once your caugh DO NOT try to deny that you smoke weed because getting caught agin will not only prove to your parents you are lying, but will most likely be worse than the first time getting caught. Consider yourself lucky.. your parents found out for themselves instead of being told by a police officer.