Playing classical music in the growroom.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by frank drebin, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Hey GC. Just wondering if anyone does this ? Or has messed around with the idea.

i see jorge cervantes recommends it in the dvd. And iv done a bit of googling and the general opinion is that it 'could' work although there has only been a few experiments on the idea. Prob the most famous is from mythbustes.. found this..
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMiVNPXR5qw]YouTube - MythBusters - Talking to plants - part1[/ame] {havnet watched this yet, just about to leave for work}

Also found a few other tests and debates, again not conclusive but from what i can gather it does help. Now i know plants dont have ears but i like to think it could stimulate them in some way, obviosly not to the extent where your going to increase yeild or anything but we all like to keep our grow rooms clean in favour of plants health so why not give them a bit of music too.

Ive just planted a few seeds and i think im gonna try this just for the hell of it maybe just for veg and at lights on, although il never know as its not like im actually testing this {one plant with music/ one without}. But what the hell... just need to find some classical music now... :p

2. I was just about to base my answer on the Mythbusters thing, Didnt even read your post, was just gonna say Yes hahaha :smoke:

3. ive heard that if you listen to mozart it can temporarily raise your iq. maybe it will make your plants smarter too haha jp but look up the mozart effect on wiki