Playing Beer Pong When High

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by JT Fifa, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Im sorry I have to put this debate to bed. Beer pong is what high school kids call it. Once you step up to the big leagues in college its Beruit. End of story

2. Meh. I'm not going to call it Beirut because no one here would know what the fuck I'm talking about.

It's kind of like saying "pop" or "soda". They both mean the same thing.

3. I don't really play beer pong. I'd much rather buy a really nice bottle of rum and drink it while chilling.

Even though on the rare occasion that I do play I'm pretty decent, and I never tried it high.

4. i'm one way or the other if im high. Although i remember a few times smoking a blunt while playing beerpong, and i was nailing every cup... i ended up smoking a blunt for each game during a tournament because of that once lol

5. i went 10-0 in a beer pong tourny when my partner and i were blazed

6. Bullshit.

Every single college I've attended/partied at calls it Beer Pong. Ultimately its the same damn thing so it's not a big deal at all. It's more of a location thing.

Back on topic.. I'm good sober, better buzzed, and wild card when I'm drunk. I'm either on fire, or missing everything. And if I mix weed and alcohol, it fucks me up, I guess I'm just weak like that.

Edit: Just realized this was in the Sports section. awesome.

7. beer pong ftw! gonna play tonight!

8. beirut is beer pong but with more cups I think or at least thats what Ive been told, but any college ive been at its just called beer pong

9. Dear banned guy talking about beer pong, People call it whatever Beruit beer pong w.e

but yeah I play pong regardless and I smoke when I drink so I am high when I drink and pong revolves around drinking

I just cant smoke and play it throws off my concentration...

beer pong is the tits

10. For some reason I just played high and drunk on glass cups and a bombed every shot haha

yea buyt im worese when high