Playing Beer Pong When High

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by JT Fifa, Jul 23, 2009.

1. I went over to my friends apartment to play some beer pong with some people. Before we left, three of us lit up two bowls of dank and then proceeded to the party.
    I cannot say my two friends did well, since they already got a bit drunk b4 the game, but I play sooooo much better high! I look at a cup.....and everything else around me fades away, the motion is easier, everything feels right.
    If you play beer pong, I recommend lighting up one time and give it a try!

2. I suck when i am high. I need to be buzzed to be on my game. Playing sober is difficult IMO.

3. I agree that playing sober is difficult lol. I definitely have to pre game before playing. I play well when I'm buzzed too, but if I'm under the influence of weed and alcohol, it will become too difficult.

4. I'm straight fiiyyaa in whatever state of mind I'm in!

5. I envy you

6. i play better under the influence of weed and alcohol :D

7. hell yea once i get the perfect mix of booze and weed and i stop overthinking my shots i hit almost everyone. ballin

8. When I am high I can't play pong worth shit, however if I get a beer into me i am alright after a couple I can usually dial in.

9. Oh yeah i love having a nice twist going on when im playing pong. I suck sober and i suck if im just drunk. But the perfect combo makes the shots just drop for me.

10. amen brother haha. i see u reppin jerz too where from? 732 here

but yeah me n my one friend are pretty much known as the best team in pong in town. we get challenged all the time.

11. My beer pong skills have diminished since I've been out of college. I'm not shitty or anything but I used to be awesome - now I'm just 'above average'.

I'm still in my prime for flip-cup though :smoking:

12. Hah yeah flip cup is where its at. You better get back on you game before class starts back so you can be running the tables.

13. The game you guys are referencing is called "Beirut". "Beerpong" involves paddels....

Also, Murdercup is a fun varriation. 21 cups and 1 competely full

14. High: Bad at beer pong
    Drunk: Great at beer pong
    Really High and Really Drunk: Very, Very Horrible at beer pong.

15. I've heard that people in the east or midwest call it "beirut". I've never played the beer pong with paddles - I've only seen it on the movie Beerfest.

Anyways, you guys should all try Flip-Pong. Combination of Beer bong [beruit] and Flip cup.

Instead of your teammate being beside you, he's directly across the table from you. Each team starts out with each player having a small pyramid of beers (3 works just fine). There are 2 ping pong balls and 2 only. Each team gets ONE. It's basically a relay race. You start out by having your teammate try to make it in one of your cups. If he or she does, you drink the cup, flip it, land it, and then go for one of your teammates. If your teammate MISSES, you are responsible for getting the ball back to him or her. You cannot proceed to shoot at your partners cup until they make one of yours (and you drink it and flip it). You are not allowed to touch the other team's ball UNTIL it misses. This can get a little physical when both teams are shooting from one side, because the rebounders will start to fight for position and to try to get an edge. If you can keep the physicality in check - it's a really fun game.

16. yeah most people don't use paddles. in the film though, they play a game they call ruit. Its really quick in the game montage and easy to miss but they do it haha

that sounds MEGA complicated lolol

17. lol the only time I can play good in cornhole is when I am geeked

18. im alright when im high, pretty good buzzed, but when im high and its my first game, i hit everything!

19. STFU please. We dont need this arguement. West coast its beer pong, east coast its beirut. Get over it.

20. yeah well fuck west coast, east coast all the way motherfucker! Its not hard to understand, Beerpong is a completely different game so ya'll are just incorrect and fuckin stupid,