Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Playing Basketball High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Michael, Jan 31, 2013.

1. #1 Michael, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    What are your thoughts on this?

I dont like doing it on an indica

2. I almost always smoke before I play. It doesn't really matter what I smoke because I have a high tolerance but it gives me a great feeling to play after I smoke - and it gives me more precision, but I suffer when trying to rebound lol

3. I use to live near some african americans while I was in new jersey. What you are describing is their lives.

4. I'm fucking crip at basketball when I'm stoned. And sober.

5. it makes shooting with your friends more fun (like H.O.R.S.E.) but i would never play a game high. lol i have a low tolerance so it would fxxk me up

6. Blueberry kush and basketball go hand in hand.

7. I personally dont like doing sports when im toasted because i feel like im sweating out my high :laughing: but seriously i dont like vigorous activities just cause i like to take it easy and chill.

8. When I play basketball high, I feel like I'm just out there killing it on the court and doing all this super nice shit. But I'm actually awful.

9. Love it. The adrenaline from playing makes me twice as high

10. I seen guys getting high at park, then go play basketball; they always seem tired pretty soon into the game.

"All comments made on this web authored by Enjoyable High are for entertainment purposes and should not be construed otherwise." *

*Hey Blades, my Legal has advised and complied to the disclaimer, so I just go with it-- hope it not a distraction.

11. I get high if I'm playing casually with friends but I also play competitively and don't smoke before games.

12. Shooting around is fun, but a full game isn't really my thing if I just smoked.

Sober I'm pretty good, so it's frustrating when I can't dribble as well when I'm high.

13. I did this everyday because I had gym first period. It helped me focus and I play harder then if I was sober

14. Im a senior on my highschool basketball team. One of the best offensive players and good at defense. I go to practice blazed all the time and its so much fun. There's really 3 main things i notice when i play:

1: my offense is damn good. So much more confidence and i pull all kinds of flashy layups and what not.

2: i dont feel my body fatigue. I hustle wayy more for some reason lol. I play above the rim too and usually after a couple dunks in drills my lower back and knees get sore, but when im blasted i dont feel any of that.

3: the thing that sucks is that im like in my own world. Coach will say what to do or what offense to run and i will have noo idea what we'r doing at first. Running a play the right way can be challenging lol

Its so much fun tho, makes practice better and i play better so its great. But in a game situation i wouldnt get high first cause it takes a lot of focus in games...

15. If me and my bros smoke, we gonna hop on some basketball

or nba2k13