playin with your pets stoned

Discussion in 'Pets' started by activ, Aug 17, 2008.

1. yea kami ferrets are pretty crazy and fast as hell....i see ur a pantera fan +rep to you man

and matt yea hes purebred hes half german rot half american rot

2. When I'm ripped around the house I don't ever really plan on petting my animals. I'll just be walking by and see it and immidietly think I'm having a crazy epiphony every single time (I know it's not that weird but every time it seems so profound) and I'm just like "dude holy shit its a fucking animal. in my house. wtf dude why the fuck is an animal inside my house and living with me" and then I'll decide to pet it and end up just zoning out for like 15 minutes just petting it.

3. I have a Siberian Hamster that I always play with when I'm messed up. It will crawl up your arms and just chill on your shoulders, and it's cute as hell.

4. Your dog is the pimp shit man. I love rotts. Anyway I love being stoned around my dog. I just look at her and i laugh. shes so fun to play with too!!!

5. Nice pup man. A friend of my father breeds them for a living. Both american and german rott's. I've had three, most recently our german female passed away, she lived to be 19(which is extremely rare for these breeds). Have fun with him :)

Also on a side note, they cut the tails on most rott's because they have a tendancy to curl and look like a pig tail. Not as prominent in the american rott but a german rott tail will 70% of the time curl up. Of course this only applies to rott's otherwise its just docking.

6. [​IMG]

Her name is "Marley...." this is who I like to play with when I'm baked...

7. [​IMG]

she definitly likes the extra attention she gets when i'm high.

8. i love playin with my cat
    and chillin with my fish tank
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

3 year old wheaton terrier, named murphy

10. awwwwwwwww what a cute terrier !!!!
    what kind of camera did you take that picture with its crazy nice?
    and i also forgot to add i really like playing with my hamster when im stoned
    shes a cutie[​IMG]

11. i love chillin with my dog when im high.they are always so damn happy.plus i think my dog llooks cool for some reason so its fun to look at :smoke:

12. thanks dude:hello:

and that was the 10d i believe, pm me if you have questions!

13. i love playing with my cats stoned. they are so dumb and its hilarious. i tend to make them quite angry though .

14. I have a pitt bill who is 1 year and a yellow lab who is 13 and they always "play fight" with eachother and its really funny to watch. So I like to watch my dogs play when I'm high :)

15. my cats love the munchies

[​IMG]

16. muh dawggies
    boomer and gus, guess which one is which

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Daww cute dog. Getting my first cat today and I'm so excited to blaze up tonight (He will not be partaking but I may give him some catnip) and play with him and cuddle. Yesterday my girlfriend and I went to Petco and got a whole bunch of cat stuff including a scratching post with a bed on top that lines up perfectly with the armrest on my side of the couch  :hello: So when I'm couchlogged I can just reach over and cuddle with my new buddy 

18. My pets I play with is my cat smokey and my iguana. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395870437.037975.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395870457.791637.jpg

19. I love letting my 2 chinchillas out when I'm high, they parkour around the room & like to take rides on my shoulder :metal: