Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Playin' Pokemon whilst stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gusbus420, Feb 20, 2013.

1. So I'm just high and chillin' and I come across my old GameBoy and start playing Pokemon Yellow for the hell of it. And It made me realize how fucking fun playing it when you're stoned. Reminds me of my childhood for sure. Anyone else used to rack up hours playing this back in the day?

2. ah man i can't stand to play on an old gameboy anymore. that shit runs so slow. you can look up some good emulators online and you can fast forward a lot of the shitty times like all the damn caves in the game (fuck you zubat). but hell yeah my friend I still have my yellow game boy, pikachu edition :D

3. I bought pokemon white and asked my 10 year old cousin to let me borrow his DS last year because they will always be fun. i had a bunch back in the day, silver, gold, red, blue, i forget what others

4. I haven't played Pokemon since I was obsessed with gold and yellow, shit was so dope as a kid, should really buy this shit on ebay...

5. Gotta catch 'em all! Tokemon !

6. Hell yeah man that shit is fun I have an emulator on my pc

7. Haha yeah man, cant believe i did. Back around 3rd grade......I remember I almost got in a fight cuz i beat this kid in that battle thing . All i know is that dude woulda got whooped again lol