Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Played some Mw3 High...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Delluhsion, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Bro, it was so fucking tight! Me n my bro were rocking that split screen playing some snd but we seen our K/D sucked like really bad... i had a 1.08 LOL! So we played a bnch of TDM working kids, we wud cover eachothers corners and ALWAYS rush the enemy to stack up some kills going like 26-3 and such. Games are so fun high.
    Just got this game yesterday and i alreaddy know its ganna be a hell of a ride.

2. playstation or slutbox?

and tea, pre game bowls always make for a more relaxed game which gets me a better k/d ratio.

also i usually have some beers and red bull then proceed to rock the fuck out!

3. I know exactly how you feel i love playing MW3 and nazi zombies while ripped :smoke:

4. I played the entire campaign stoned as fuck, it's the only way to go.

5. I got crunk as fuck last night and played some Halo: Reach. It was so intense and fun and I was just ruining shit on Heroic because I was too messed up for legendary. :smoke:

I also love CoD while baked. I always seem to do better than usual if I try hard enough.

6. I always play hardcore TDM high. I rack up good kills but usually end up coming out even. That's because I don't camp, I run and gun every match.

7. Word up bro, just wish the fucking guns dident move when ur aiming down the sights... the fucking red dot wont stay still lol makes me feel like im playing cod4.

8. what system you rockin'?

9. Xbox 360, just got this game yesterday sparked a few bowls this morning and played some TDM and got that juggernaut kill streak lol. I went around killing dudes with the pistol, fuck the riot shield.
    EDIT:900th post

10. Videogames + weed is always a good time. I play games high more often than not.

11. the night that mw3 came out i was playing while i was to blazed. my kd was a 0.42 lol

12. anyone playin this on the ps3? gonna be home soon and need to rage with some good players. i hate it when im stuck on a team doing 22-11 and the kid in second place on my team is 9-12....

13. #13 Delluhsion, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
    Or the 2-3 kids on the bottem going like 3-15 ._.
    EDIT:wow this got like 200 views? If you got an xbox and viewing this add me
    GT=Deluhsion im always looking for fellow tokers to play with :p

14. That game is just filled with kids on the console, and even on PC it's just too easy to get kills. Plus the cramped ass maps and there's always campers.

Honestly the easier it is to kill someone the faster I'm going to get bored of it, that's why I'm still playing Bad Company 2 on PC and soon BF3

15. I dont wanna start a debate but bro Call of Duty was ALWAYS a Fast-Paced shooter explaining why you die so fast and "easier kills" is because you have experience while others dont. And every shooting game is full of campers, hell i hate when dudes camp the boom shot in gears of war but there's always ganna be a camper.

16. I already played the game about a week ago.. completely ripped:smoking:

been dying to play it..
    so I decided to buy it:)
    on my way home from gamestop now

17. You got an xbox 360? whats ur gamertag im about to hop on to play some pubs.

18. Mw3 sucks dick high or sober period.

19. I love playing MW3 high. Especially Survival Mode with a buddy (and my buds :smoke:) I don't get any better though, I only get better when I'm drunk for some odd reason. I'll tell you what though, Skyrim is the absolute most fun game to play when your blitzed out of your mind. I can be in an intense dragon battle, or go butterfly catching :D

20. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']Mw3 sucks dick high or sober period.[/quote]

Then why did you click on the thread? :smoke: