Play Css While High

Discussion in 'General' started by shifty, Jan 20, 2008.

1. omg you guys ever tried this? i just been playing like for 2hr stright and it looks all 3d! omfg i like see my self moving with the picture when the turn is turning. man i keep making HS but my mouse is shaking in circles omg

2. I hate to break it to you....but it IS 3d!!!!!

ya, I play esea a lot when i'm high, it's quality

3. whats css?

4. fps games are the shit when high, you can get in the zone soooo sick. its crazy. and i have noticed it really does look 3D.

5. counter strike source?

6. ya dude omg it seems like the screen tlilts backwards making the whole game look real life shit

7. Sorry man but COD4 is where it's at.

Online FPS are fucking amazing to play high. If I'm just a little blazed I am a little better then when I am sober, but other than that I just suck nuts...its fun none the less though.

8. if any one wants to play me ill be located in this server for a while.

66.96.239.165:27015

edit damn i forgot i didn reinstall css. it will be a few till i play

9. Hell yeah dude the only time I play CSS is while baked, I am pretty damn good when baked. Mad headshots all the time. Great game.

Terrorist's for life ;)

10. man that was fucking crazy yesterday, lol but my scores were horid. still amazing how i felt like i was in the game

11. I always play CS:S better when I'm high.

I even have this fucking headset type thing that you plug in to your and it looks like you're in the game. Thing is fucking sick.

12. Original DoD > all the Source games

They straight FUCKED the game engine in exchange for some nice graphics and ragdoll physics.