1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Play AC origins while high!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Ryan420weed, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Recently I got ac origins, which for those of you who don’t know is the latest assasins creed which takes place in ancient Egypt. I decided to smoke a few bowls and jump into it and I tell you.. it was amazing! I haven’t had this much fun playing a video game while baked since Skyrim! Try it out..

• Like Like x 1
  2. That one is definitely on my list to get. The new Far Cry should be good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Any AC game is Amazing when high man, i haven't played Origins yet what's it like mate?

4. Oh hell yeah dude the new Far cry looks dope, you seen the game Days gone for ps4? Looks Amazing man it's the reason i switched back to PS4 last year

5. Origins is a lot more like an rpg, like they don’t make you do any quests you don’t want to (in the previous ones they would desyncronize if you left that area). It’s basically a lot more about going around and getting weapons and increasing your characters level. It also has a new fighting combat a lot like dark souls. Try it out I highly recommend it

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Im an Xbox guy for the moment. I really liked AC BlackFlag. There were a couple AC I didn't enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  7. No desynchronize...? I'm sold

• Agree Agree x 1

8. It sounds pretty sweet man I'll probably buy it when its £25/£30 or when it's in the PlayStation store sale

9. AC black flag is sweet man i got it free a few months back with the free ps+ games, story's a bit short but it's still decent

• Like Like x 1
  10. AC Black Flag was a great game. I tried playing AC Unity right after Black Flag and I just could not get into it at all. Think I'll be able to get into Origins? I also just heard that AC Rogue was being remastered for new consoles - this was apparently called "AC Black Flag 2" which I never got around to playing.

11. Rouge sucked to me, and I loved Black Flag.

Origins is a whole different beast. Combat, IMO, is super satisfying once you master the controls. Environment is dope but the thing seems dull and repetitive. Super grindy

12. I need a new game. I'm thinking about getting Origins, but won't be happy if I dislike it so much. Why are their products so inconsistent?

Grasscity Deals Near You