Platonic's tolerance break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PlatonicStrtgst, Nov 25, 2011.

1. After about 2 years of smoking daily, with occaisonial breaks, I've decided to do a month long T-break to see if its worth it cutting back.

The things I want to see if my T-Break improves are

-Memory
    -Energy throughout the day
    -Mental clarity
    -Mood
    -Tolerance

I also want to do a "swipe" of my cannibinoid receptors, I want my brain to be as if It never smoked, and see what its like. I have not been sober in a while, I haven't smoked some days, but I still did not feel exactly normal.

But yeah, today is Day 1, and I'm going to document here my observations, failures etc, so maybe others can decide if its a good idea, or take idea from my experiances!

2. Are you posting more tits in this thread?

3. just a note for anyone who pretends to care, op isn't really a girl

4. Im a real girl

5. Very kewl.

It is very kind of you to share your knowledge with us.

Best Wishes.

6. She has to be a girl. Look at the Rep to Post ratio.

7. that's what happens when you pretend to be a girl and post pictures of other girls

8. Well if that is you that ass if pretty sexy but don't get excited because without the face noone can judge. It's like seeing a car but not checking out the engine.

Also you are probably a female or good at faking it (har har) since you already have a decent amount of rep for no discernible reason. As with money, I'm a man so I must earn it.

That's all, carry on.

9. Focus...Focus...

This is not about gender; it is about a person's T-break experiences.:)

10. who wants to see pics of me to prove it? rep this post 10 times and i will ;)

11. #11 Tomber, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    I was mildly interested until this. You are clearly a rep digger.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY]Kanye West - Gold Digger ft. Jamie Foxx - YouTube[/ame]
    Here, beat this:

[​IMG]

This is secretly me.