Platinumkidd's Running Out of Space Coco LED Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by PlatinumKidd, Feb 15, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Just fyi even dead roots have enzymes. Let em dry grind in to powder add some seaweed extract bottle it up tight then let that baby brew and u got some wicked new fertilizer

Sent from my SM-G925P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I should mention it will most likely smell like shit so keep that in mind but it definitely works

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Im an addict =) couldnt help my self[​IMG] new mini hydro system and some NL special for low smell. If the stink gets out of hand again im taking it down but hey maybe this round will have better luck

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah im still super paranoid about the smell. Ill figure it out though

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Dude I have a p300 this is jus CFL.. IMG_20160619_125900.jpg 1 month later. Added p300 on veg switch only.
    IMG_20160711_222941.jpg

6. pH??

7. I'm in the deep. Humid south ... my tent room is like <90° n humidity God's be n in 70s to 80s. But my active exhaust keeps inside tent 70-80° n 40-50% humidity. ALL THE TIME.. Put a show box over my AC room vent, sealed, cut a 6" hole, ducted to a 6"booster fan, blowing cool air into tent at all times.. then my 390cfm exhaust takes stale air out of room

8. IMG_20160712_052254.jpg try lst or scrog dude! It's really making the best of my 2x2

9. It's a fine line watering a 5gal smart pot. I have 2 n 3 gal plastic for my indica. 3 plants scroggd under p300 LED :) rod organic soil n fox farms nute line..

10. Man it's been a while since I've last posted here on GC.

Yeah no joke I'll probably go with plastic pots next time. The smart pots get really dirty on the outside from all of the old roots dying and turning into dust. That just tells me the total pond was working to break down those old rots. Probably not growing cannabis for a while I need to work on a good grow area before pulling the trigger again.
    Ready to perfect the environment though. In the mean time I'll be growing a variety of fruits and veggies to keep my mind off bud! My sunflowers got spider mites, white flies, and a couple caterpillars. Sprayed with sm-90 I hope that shit works on all of them.

In the mean time I'm starting some habaneros in he same pot as my last run. Wouldn't that be sweet to get high off these habaneros? I'll keep dreaming

[​IMG]

Platinumkidd's Running Out of Space Coco LED Grow

PlatinumKidd's DGAFF Ultra Low Budget Coco Hempy

• Like Like x 4
  11. noticed your not using Pond in the other grow but do you remember what levels worked good ?

• Like Like x 1