Platinumkidd's Running Out of Space Coco LED Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by PlatinumKidd, Feb 15, 2016.

1. It can't be very efficient I'm sure it would work if you were really jonesen for a dab hit lol but I mean 50 bucks can get you a gram in cali or Colorado

hell yeah
    ........sounds about right

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I'm not saying it don't work I'm saying you could get just as high off a vape with alot less energy

hell yeah

3. It's depends on how you do it, I've heard of some people getting as much as 20% return, of course the had to repress and the 2nd press quality is lower.
    And you can build your own 1 ton press for under $300.
    There's lots of way to extract rosin, he'll I've been looking at kitchen appliances the last few months to see if there was anything that might work better then hair straighteners.
    We are pioneers of our age when it comes to cannabis, it's only just now starting to become socially acceptable.
    You have to keep an open mind and always be open to new stuff.
    That's how Bill Gates and Steve Jobs changed the face of the "Person Computer"
    And I'm sorry for the typos, phones auto correct. And technically I think it's just grammar since the phone didn't misspell anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Exactly

hell yeah

5. I want a way to make an oil or hash without a blender or any other random crap that I have to spend money on

Sent from my SM-G925P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]ain't no mo bugs on em their pretty happy too. I'm probly just going to flower the nevils haze it's ugly af. Supposedly hasn't been reveged at all it just grows like that I guess ...fuck that it's hideous lol [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]all my vegers bouncing back from ph issue and not washing my soap stuff off. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Definitely strain dependent tho...I tried to reveg my platinum cookies and it didn't fucking like that shit. Took over a month to flip back into flower. And I saw no increased yeild because she didn't re veg long enough

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. No I mean like Im poor the weed I have is all I have and i cant afford more but its hard to dose out plus I got my grandad to try weed and its hard to get his dose right. He has a high tolerance and he hates the cough so if I could make hash or oil that would solve the issue I think

Sent from my SM-G925P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rso oil. everclear, micron bag, rice cooker.

hell yeah

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1