Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Platinum Og Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Buddzyy, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Black Friday special
    ForumRunner_20111125_112250.png

ForumRunner_20111125_112325.png

ForumRunner_20111125_112350.png

ForumRunner_20111125_112414.png

2. Delicious. How much green did that set you back?

3. Sadly 300 but its worth it

4. hope you got 2 ounces for that much

5. Dayum man I bet that bud tastes good as fuck.

6. Dank buds

7. looks not too bad high price though

8. [quote name='"Norcalidank"']looks not too bad high price though[/quote]

$300 is definitely not on the high end of the spectrum... That's a decent price, not everyone gets hooked up.

9. #10 Nadroj, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    That shit is dank nonetheless... ill pay whatever as long as it's 300/oz or under. Better be fat and good for 300 tho... fire im tellin yuh ;)

yeah 300/oz is the street price in my city... AZ is a 300/oz state ive noticed... only a few people get hooked up with those $200-280/oz specials like myself. I remember a few years ago i was paying 300/oz no matter where i went... glad to have found good connects since then. When you know how much your connect is getting it for it sometimes helps... my buddy gets charged 275/oz from his caregiver... and hell charge me 280-290... 300 fronted. :smoke:

But if im getting that much... i just grab one from my grower friend who has an awesome caregiver as well... $225/oz for me, he pays $200... probably $200 for me if it's his own grow. Last time i got some from him he charged me $175/oz.

10. i dont buy u guys shuld invest in growing

11. Cant do it here in Montana where it's winter for 6-7 months out of the year. Im going to give it a shot outdoors next year if i can though. Or ill just let my friend see what he can do it for me. I have 8 seeds... all striped/dotted, came from fire nugs for the most part.

Also, i live with my parents and have to respect their property... just cant get kicked out for growing pot. I already smoke enough in their vicinity... :smoke:

And knowing growers is the next best thing man... ;)

12. [quote name='"Norcalidank"']looks not too bad high price though[/quote]
    You have no idea about high prices if you think that's high. In VA this Shit would be 400 a oz all day

13. Yeah i had a friend move from VA outside of the DC area... 120/q for heads hahahaha. He's still laughing he paid that much... now he pays 10/g

14. i dont buy fool read my posts i sell danker shit 150 an o all day

15. Well ill let you know when im in norcal next time... i went there in like 00-01 when i was a kid haha. i paid 150/oz in Washington this summer... good deal. Guy doesnt even grow it either... just a caregiver that has 2lb+ at all times.

16. [quote name='Nadroj']Cant do it here in Montana where it's winter for 6-7 months out of the year. Im going to give it a shot outdoors next year if i can though. Or ill just let my friend see what he can do it for me. I have 8 seeds... all striped/dotted, came from fire nugs for the most part.

yes seed are the best way to start growing stress one of the mothers out so it doesnt flower than u can get some hormonal powder over the internet and make clones for inside or out...:smoke:

17. Thanks man... i just dont know where to get the resources/location to start. My friend used to live in the boonies outside of town... he lived in a mini emerald triangle haha. 3 people including himself grew in the neighborhood. He has now moved to Co. Springs though... growing tough down there. 180-200/oz all day for indoor fire.

Another thing im working on... is becoming a legal patient so i can do it without getting in trouble. These new laws impacted the ability to get a card... i got x rays though so i think im going to be safe once we vote on it in 2012

18. you can get thousands of different seed strains on the internet and if u grow in doors get some hydroton and put it in a pot as your soil