Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Platinum kush and pineapple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by king piff, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Got 3 grams of platinum kush (first two pictures) and 1.5 grams of pineapple (last two pictures). Both are great but I like the platinum kush better it tastes awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Looks frosty my man. enjoy

3. Ill take some

4. Nice man, I always liked platinum kush.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah dude I don't really get a choice of (reliable) strains around here but the platinum kush was grown by my buddies cousin. I live in jersey btw.

6. In in florida, that was what my dealer most likely had before I moved.

7. #7 king piff, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
    have you tried it before? If you missed out on it im sorry man it's a really great smoke. Where did you move to?

8. I moved to a different part of Florida, St lucie county. But yea that's what I almost always got since it was most common with my dealer. It is a very good strain.

9. Put the flame to the killa nigga