Platinum girl scout cookie

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by budrookie, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Just picked up two clones of this very hard to get strain, I love the farmers markerSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Im trying to figure out what the difference is...

Bred by The Hemp Center, Girl Scout Cookies was crossed with OG Kush, Durban Poison, and Cherry Kush to create flavors of cotton candy mixed with fruit and spice.
    then theres the "Platinum" - If you thought Girl Scout Cookies couldn't get any better, then behold its next evolution, Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. This Cup-winning hybrid -- a cross of OG KushDurban Poison, and Cherry Kush --
    \nI dont get what the difference is.
    \nj

3. My own conclusion/opinion on this based off different reviews/ breeder info and from talking to other growers is that they have the same basic genetics but the platinums came from crossing two high yielding parent gsc plants to create a gsc with better yeilds aka platinum gsc

4. #4 NS89, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    Nice man, can't wait to see how it turns out. I've smoked some of the supposedly legit GSC from clone only (my understanding is it doesn't legitimately exist in seed form yet, and that the Cali Connection's GSC seeds are bullshit) - the smoke was truly incredible. Granted it was very hyped up, but the smell was unmistakable.

5. how much did you pay?

i wish i could just swing by a market and grab clones.

6. The thin mint is clone only but regular gsc is from seed, I bought two pgsc aka loud scout, $10.00 a pieceSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="budrookie" post="19459803" timestamp="1391465476"]The thin mint is clone only but regular gsc is from seed, I bought two pgsc aka loud scout, $10.00 a pieceSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Thin mint was clone only but they have been seeds from various breeders coming out for a while now

8. Yeah but they have hermi problems with those seedsSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Subbed. Love me some Girl Scout cookies. It's just one of those oddball strains with a totally unique terpene profile. If you woulda told me 3 years ago one of my favorite strains was gonna be weed that tasted like mint cookies I probably would've laughed at you lol

10. [​IMG]

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Update pic

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. I grow platinum gsc here in nor cal, the cuttings/clones I get are $7 a piece, no doubt the place I get mine from is legit! I have bought enough club tree to know, kicks your ass paying those 350 to 400 hun a zip.This tree has a nice yield and is one of my all time fav's.

Trust me, you'll will love this strain if indeed it's actually PLATINUM GSC!