Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Platinum Cookies, The Green Door, SFran

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by own3d421, Nov 13, 2012.

1. This is seriously my new favorite strain, thank god my dude likes it too and he picked up a shitload, it's like when i first started smoking. Even with my tolerance(daily smoker for 5+ yrs), i'm blown off half a bowl or so.

Smell -12/10
    Taste - 10/10
    High - 11/10

now for the peectars, i broke my 14mp Nikon, so their not as in-depth as my old budshots, but never-the-less the sony im using is 7.2mp, so it still takes killer macros.

Attached Files:

• 036.jpg
      036.jpg
      File size:
      211.9 KB
      Views:
    • 302.jpg
      302.jpg
      File size:
      451 KB
      Views:
    • 314.jpg
      314.jpg
      File size:
      130.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks fantastic!!! Damn I really neednto get some pics up I have seriously been slacking in that department. Fire nugs tho, bro

3. Looks great! Sweet french inhale shot too. :bongin:

4. The platinum from green door is fire but IMHO the cookies from hemp center were considerably better.

5. See, that's the thing, if i were able to try the cookies from hemp center, i'd probly agree, but im in socal, and lack a vehicle. i'll keep an eye out for it though, thanks. man.

Belive it or not, the bud in the first pic was about the size of my pinky nail, it's so dense that it packed a full bowl and got me high as fuck.

6. Looks dope

7. Oh okay. I highly recomended it if you get the chance. I believe you the platinum and the GSC are dense as fuck in my experience. Glad you got a good batch tho, a lot of people are getting bullshit cookies and think its just hype.

8. I've had the thin mint girl scout cookie cut, and that stuffs some bomb! have yet to try the platinum cut though :/.

9. That's fucked.
    IMO the Cookie strains, aka Sugar Cookies, Girl Scout cookies, etc.,
    are some of the dankest nugs, i've come across in the past few years. Other than the buds i see when i go upto mendo to trim