Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plateaus of cannabis

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CannabisKills, Dec 8, 2012.

1. What are the different levels of "highness" one can experience after using marijuana, are what are the specific plateaus that can be reached?

For example, a person who takes a hit or two is having a less intense experience than someone who just smoked a few bowls (both are smoking high quality bud). What are the effects experienced at each plateau?

2. [quote name='"CannabisKills"']What are the different levels of "highness" one can experience after using marijuana, are what are the specific plateaus that can be reached?

For example, a person who takes a hit or two is having a less intense experience than someone who just smoked a few bowls (both are smoking high quality bud). What are the effects experienced at each plateau?[/quote]

Head change
    High
    Baked
    Then ripped

3. I dont much care for your username op :(

Bud kills nothing but cancer cells

4. Lol. I wouldn't try to identify and classify them or put them into categories because the cannabis high is already complicated enough as is.

Psyche

5. see what it says right below his username?:smoking:

6. #6 suedeloser666, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012
    Agreed. However, I've reached a point where I'm really really stoned and my legs begin to shake a little. Then my mind begins to tell me "No, don't get higher things will go awry." I refuse to listen to this, because this is what I believe the barrier to the true mind-altering high. At this point I calm myself, and smoke more. :smoking:

Sorry for the rant, thought it might be of some relevance; maybe not. :D

Edit: Would be interesting if there was an actual scale though, neat stuff.

7. maybe nobody knows what the highest level of high is, hmmmm

8. If I had just re-upped with a half, I'd take that as a challenge. Haha :D

9. you can always get higher there is no cap

10. I understand your point, but I've definitely reached a plateau before while smoking. I'm not sure about anyone else though. Like I could keep smoking and smoking, but sometimes after a while I feel like I haven't gotten higher but I'll stay high for longer. You know?

11. Smoke concentrates, report back.

12. [quote name='"84t0y"']

see what it says right below his username?:smoking:[/quote]

Im on the app so no lol

13. Im on the app to. It's says "so does disinformation".

14. In my experience the plateaus factor on how much you are smoking, when you smoked and you tolerance of course. I know everyone reacts different to substances but for me my high reaches it's max after a hit and then goes down hill. Like you are the highest when you first smoked then the high just gets less and less noticeable.

15. [quote name='"Skepsis"']

Im on the app to. It's says "so does disinformation".[/quote]

image-3574898237.jpg

I see that no where

16. The mind altering high occurs as soon as my first inhale with the right kind of cannabis. It never did that until I tried a certain unmentionable.

That said, I like your take on things.
    Terrance Mckenna also says to smoke as much as possible to reach that state of mind. I sometimes agree although I like to use cannabis for other things than enlightenment, I prefer stronger psychoactives for the enlightenment.

Psyche

17. His philosophies were based under the influence of Cannabis Sativa. It can happen if the person of course has an inner world. From analyzing his words, he probably was a NTP.

18. Thanks man, I appreciate that. Was it a certain fungal unmentionable by chance? For sure, and I've used other stronger psychoactives as well and have definitely had epiphanies about things; however, I've always wanted to attain this with just marijuana.

19. NTP?

The inner world is all there is.

Suede loser, I MSGed you the answer.

Psyche

20. #20 shaddytheman, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    N- Intuitive is describing analogies and concepts in an abstract manner,
    T- Thinking
    P - Perception meaning how he perceives the world under the influence of the drug. Check out the science and philosophy section to capture these types in action.