Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plastic -.-

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Nov 9, 2011.

1. How long until crystals get attached to plastic when storing bud in orange plastic pill bottles? And what percentage of the crystals get attached? if I keep about .5-1 gram of bud in a pill bottle for about a week or two, how much of the thc will be lost?

2. I don't think anyone really has a answer to that but it wouldnt lose much. Buy a small glass jar if your scared if u lose thc. I'm sure a ziplock gram bag would lose more thc then a jar of somesort

3. No one has those answers.
    A little bit of kief gets stuck, use a kief scraper to easily remove it.

4. I've never really noticed a loss of trichomes when doing that storage method, even while traveling with it.

5. Only gonna notice THC degradation in plastic if your storing long term (over a couple of months) if you are storing long term use glass.