Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plastic ziploc bags, and mason jar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SneakerHead21, Mar 3, 2013.

1. so i have different strains of weed.
    each different strain is in it's own ziploc bag
    all the ziploc bags are in a mason jar
    what do you guys think of this?
    or should i just take out the bags, and just mix all the weed in one mason jar?
    please let me know what you think
    :smoking:

2. I'd keep each strain in it's own jar because the different tastes and smells are part of the experience for me.

3. Different strains come and go, I only have one mason jar to hold them in. :confused_2:

:hippie:

4. I can't have that many jars. I can only have one, because I have to keep it hidden. (I'm 18, in my parents house). Sooo should I just mix the strains? Or separate by bags in jars?

5. I keep them seperate then when I wanna smoke I either mix them up in my grinder or smoke the strain I want. It's up to you, it's all a matter of preference.

6. Okay, what would happen if I mix the strains?
    (Thinking about mixing it all)
    Pros and cons please

7. Fuck it, throw them together. Nothing wrong with mixing them up. Living with the rents doesn't leave much room for being a weed snob/connoisseur.

8. pro: seeing all your weed in a jar.
    cons: more weed you'll wanna smoke.

9. cons:mess with the smell but usually you'll notice the difference in the smoke so not much of a con.
    Do what u want man.

10. I would keep them separate in different bags. What's the use of getting different kinds if you can't enjoy what each has to offer because it gets lost in the mix? I have, on occasion, made a little blend of two strains, but I always like to know what I'm vaping and the accompanying characteristics of each for future reference, especially since taking advantage of the availability of MMJ has given me such a variety. On the other hand, it's not like it'll ruin the bud or anything, so if you wanna mix 'em, no big deal. Happy toking.

11. I'd keep 'em seperate in bags, but not in different mason jars. It would be hard to be responsible for keeping multiple mason jars hidden. However, if you dont need to hide them then i'd go with multiple mason jars

12. I'd keep them all separate so you'd know what's what for sure, but I know that having too many bags makes your stash jar bulky. If you really want you can make it one big weed salad. Grind all of your buds together then put the whole thing in a bag and then in your jar. If you don't like pre grinding your weed however then I suggest putting each strain in its own bag but make them as compact as possible by biting a small hole in the corner of your bags and squeezing the air out when you close them. The hole won't matter if your jar is airtight.