Plastic Triangle in Grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by hockeyplaya1821, Feb 14, 2009.

  1. Hey guys.

    Long time reader, first time poster. Anyhow, down to business:

    Just got a red grinder for Valentine's Day from my girlfriend. I'm familiar with them, but below the screen, in the kief compartment, is a little plastic triangle.

    What is this for?

    Do I leave it in while grinding?

    Thanks in advance!
  2. Its used to move the kief around and make it easier for you to move it around
  3. ya its to help u scoop up either kief or ground bud. herre's a tip: i leave mine in the ground bud chamber and shaked it up. the plastic triangle will help knock trichomes off the bud and give u more kief!! yay!!
  4. just a scraper i believe. helps u get all that kief

Share This Page