Plastic surgery, quite ridiculous

Discussion in 'General' started by T0k3y the bear, Aug 16, 2009.

1. #1 T0k3y the bear, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    Okay in no way am I trying to cause competition between other sites and I'm going to post another website to prove a point. If this is considered breaking the rules posting this website, delete this thread

- Awful Plastic Surgery, trout pout, ugly breast implants

My point I'm trying to make, take a few minutes out of your time and look at these and tell me you don't think the before looks of some of these women are far more beautiful than the after p.s ones. I mean, it's stupid, waste of money if it's a bigger surgery, and makes you look like you spent half of your life on a conveyer belt in the Toys-R-Us warehouse. Women as well as men should be happy with what they were born with and stand up and say, "Do I really have to try to impress these fans and critics and etc by changing my appearance? I shouldn't be criticized on my looks, It should be whether I'm a good actress, actor, singer, dancer, etc..What has this world come to?." Also, I think some plastic surgeries are OKAY, not good, but OKAY for some part. But humans shouldn't have to change their appearance to get more publicity, and critics should honor them for what they're great at doing and how they do it. What do you guys and gals think about this? I want to hear some nice opinions. :cool:

2. Only in america can you be born a black male and die a white woman.

RIP MICHAEL

3. Yea, I was watching the Joan Rivers roast....and holy fuck. One of them said how much worse can your actual face be...and he's right. That face is just fucked up man, why do that shit to yourself?

4. I can see getting plastic surgery if you have some kinda major flaw, but why the fuck would you go all crazy with it when your already cute/hot/downright beautiful. Could it be true that women don't always bitch about being fat or ugly just for attention/compliments and they actually think they're fat/ugly?