Plastic Planters?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by obscenegrace, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Hi Guys,

Where could I find some plastic nursery planters? I can't seem to find any at the normal garden retail spots. Do you think I would be better served to go to a nursery and see if they have any they are throwing away?

Any other ideas or alternatives? I need 12 1-2 gals and 12 3 gals very soon. The germination has begun!

og

2. Lowes, Walmart, Home Depot, Local Nursery.

3. One of my local nurseries lets me pick through their stack of used pots, no questions asked.

However, plastic planters are pretty inexpensive. Like the green man said, Lowes, Home Depot, Wally World...

4. If buying used pots, clean them well. You may be bringing soil borne pathogens into your garden!

5. Good point. Forgot to mention that... +rep to you :wave:

6. You can't find half gallon and three gallon planter pots? In April, when everyone under the sun is selling garden supplies? Unless you live far south in the Southern Hemisphere or in the Arctic Circle, these are available at almost any kind of store imaginable. Home Depot, Lowes, Ace, Tru-Value, Walmart, K-Mart, Target, Sears, drug stores, grocery stores, local gardening and nursery centers...that enough places to look? :rolleyes:

And you can't figure out something at home that could work? Like, for half-gallon pots using a 2-liter soda bottle or cut a gallon milk jug? :rolleyes:

Honestly...

7. Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying... and why would I lie... especially to you? :p

Thanks for the recommendations and sarcasm. I'll try Lowes next but Walmart, Ace and TruValue were a bust.

8. htg sell's them brand new for dirt cheap...

9. htg supply has containers, and 10 set 5 gal pots are like 22.50 dollars. The smaller the cheaper. Shipping and handling might cost more and take some time, but sure it will be done!

Good luck on your quest!