Plastic or Glass bong ?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by howah44, Dec 27, 2015.

1. I have never owned a glass bong. Do you get a better hit from a glass bong vs a plastic bong ? Thanks for your input.

2. I have used only glass bong I guess it is better.

3. dude just buy one right now. plastic bongs make me puke for how bad they taste

4. Maybe you need better product, haha. So are you saying you get a better taste on what you are smoking with glass ?

5. Yes glass gives you a substantially better hit than acrylic and it's easier to clean which is a bonus the only disadvantage of glass is that it can break but as for performance glass is easily 5 times

6. Thank you for your response to my inquiry [​IMG] !!

7. Much better hits out of glass for a plethora of possible reasons. Worth it

8. I got one yesterday. its always nice to get a new toy !

9. can not beat a southern rolled joint

10. I am in the South, how do you define a "southern rolled joint", big ?

11. The good about glass bongs: easy to clean and you get a smoother hit and its safer on the lungs.
    The bad about glass bongs: They break and they are expensive.

The good about plastic bongs: They last a lifetime. You can throw it into the grand canyon and it it will not break. They are inexpensive.
    The bad about plastic bongs: They are extremly difficult to clean. If you go to scrape the resin off, you will most likely get plastic shavings in it too and that is dangerous to smoke. After a while, they get so nasty that you have to throw it away.

I prefer a glass bong over a plastic.

12. #12 grasscoty, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016

13. glass. plastic bongs have a weird taste IMO and get moldy/dirty reallly fast. and if do you try to clean them, iso is not very nice to acrylic..

14. Get glass just don't be stupid with it and drop it

15. Glass tastes a hell of a lot better but I don't think it gets me any higher.

16. Weed gets you high. Not plastic or glass. If you think one over the other gets you higher its all in your head.

17. Killset I hope you are not advocating against the use of drugs other than weed, discussing other drugs is against forum rules. Innit bruv.

Now pass me the vape, I got .4g's of polypropylene that's not going to vaporize itself.

18. seriously dude. Where do I mention anything other then weed....are you talking about plastic and glass???.....lol now you're getting pretty pathetic bro. I know you like following me around but I don't need any groupies man. Nothing I said was against forum rules.

19. That's exactly what I meant. You were discussing the possibility of these other things getting one high. I'm just jesting though big boy, so relax.

Everybody needs a groupie, you are no different my enigmatic friend.

[​IMG]

20. bs dude this isn't your first time. And the GC rules say other drugs. Last time I checked glass bongs and plastic bongs weren't other drugs. They're not drugs at all. Your stretching kid.