Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plastic in the weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by javpanda, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Is it just us northeners who get this shit or do the rest of you suffer from tiny groud up pieces of plastic in your weed. I don't mean the big bits you can remove, but the tiny pieces that burn when you toast your weed

2. Looks like you're gonna die sooner than the rest of us.

3. I'd say stop buying from whoever you're buying from. you're probably getting off-weight and the whole inhaled plastic smoke is gross.

4. All weed up north is the same wherever you go.

5. yeah we get that in the soapbar resin we get round here.best off buying the green.
    twice the price but at least you know what your smoking.

wtf you get plastic in your weed?thats just so not right

6. I'm up north. and my pot doesn't have plastic in it.

7. Ummmmm... yeah. That ain't right.

8. I had to check this one out!!

I've found little rocks, a piece of a broken CD, bugs, pube hairs, and little dirt clods in my pot b4............shaved plastic isn't cool. I don't know how far north you are - maybe you should save up your $$$ and make a roadtrip south!!

:)

9. arent plastic fumes like really unhealthy..

yea if i were you id grow my own if all you can get it plastic weed

10. same up here in the middle too ....... i presumed he was on about the soapbar.. how would you even get plastic in some bud??? hey on the soapbar stuff , did you ever get that squigy black ?? also called red seal - gold seal ????

11. i had something that was described as squidgy coupla years back.not the best ive smoked but not bad either.ive only had it once and i wouldnt know if it was proper squidgy or not.did the job tho :)

12. hmm well you would deffinatley know if you had some.. you heat it up n it goes really soft n squigy (hence the name) like errm plastisine(wheres that dam spelling thread??) you roll it into a big sausage n use it in your joint like that .. no crumbling or anything .. took a while to get to know how much to use so it all burnt evenly but when you got it right it was some good shit.. ahh where would we be with out school day memorys eh haha.. i seriously need to get a spell checker huh .. lol enjoy

13. man i hope you are not serious b/c that is gross if you have found a broken cd or pube hairs in your pot. only thing i have ever found in my pot would be tiny threads where someone might have had the stem tied down and thats all. i live in the upper midwest of the states and i have never seen any dirty weed like you are getting. peace

14. no never gotten it

15. Why would you buy something like that?

16. save your money and buy some green m8 i know people who make and sell that shit and there is usually only about 3% cannabis in it ...and on the squidgy black oohhhh the good old days lol not seen that about for a while

17. up north = canada? cause up here in norCal we have very nice weed (it has always been kind to me)

xOXoKristenXoxO

(I totally forgot what I was going to type here)

18. dude its not the same werevr you go dude me i only buy dro like daaaaaaaaaank like white rhino all resin dro but like i can get shit weed two houses down but plastic? shit what kinda weed you get buds, ground up, etc,,, of.... -1.

19. Sqidgy black, gold seal, bullet, slate, rocky - those were the days

just plastic filled soap bar nowadays at £10 quater or skunk £40 quater

and for up north i meant on the scottish border