Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plastic grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kermenker, May 21, 2011.

1. If I get a plastic grinder do you think it would waste alot of THC? The smokeshops in my area don't have anything better than that.

2. It wont waste any THC. It's not like they have magical THC teleport devices in them that whisk it away.

But if it doesn't have a keif catcher, you wont be getting all of the trichs that fall off. the only way to smoke them will be to clean your grinder out.
    But you can just order a metal one off amazon or something if you want. they have pretty good ones for pretty cheap.

3. try ebay...i got my space case on there for cheap with pollen press included

4. I used a plastic one for years... I use to use a brush to clean out all the crystals, no problem, it's just not as convenient as a grinder with a keif catcher.

5. I have a plastic grinder with a keif catcher thats highly effective, it was tough to use for some really sticky stuff I had last week