Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plastic firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Larinus, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I agree with Five To One, It sounds like a great idea.

You should eat the bag, take pics.

(He's definetly right about the not needing heat thing btw.)

2. uhh you're kiddin right? plastic isn't made for eating for a reason i'm sure

3. troll? i don't even know

4. #24 Maidennj, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    I would love seeing you get caught with this by someone, specifically someone who would have NO FUCKING IDEA wtf you were trying to do.:smoking:

But really, eat the plastic bag and take pics of you doing too, I promise I will make it my backround if they are good pics.

5. hahaha. I cant decide whether hes a troll or just dumb.

Why on earth would you want to eat a plastic bag kid?

Well, Five to one said its okay, so shit man go for it!!!

6. ^^He is fuckin stupid I mean cmon when was the last time you thought to yourself "Hmm, maybe if I put a shitload of pb and a nick into a plastic bag, a couple days later I can get high!"

7. great idea man go for it! lmao

8. dude holy hell... why not lick your finger, and pick up all the resin with the moisture, then scrap it all off with a desk edge or even a BOWL, then light the fucker up, then toke it instead of eatign it with plastic, that would be a fun shit,

9. dude i'm pretty sure you'd end up in the hospital trying to pull a stunt like that. why not just eat the contents of the bag lol

10. Best idea I've seen on the city

11. I heard THC worms grow when they entrapped in between Peanut butter and a plastic bag, so yea definitley do it.
    :laughing::laughing::laughing::smoking:

12. Legendary Thread....hahaha

13. Pack the bag in a bowl

14. Great idea, smokable dime-bags.

The bag is actually made out of cannabis too.

15. -rep Very dumb idea...

16. lol i'm with 5-1 on this one. DOOOOO IIIIIT

17. This was supposed to be a joke topic, I thought I made it clear enough. I would never have thought so many people could take it seriously.

18. Yeah I am going to have to agree that this puts you in the "crackhead" category of pot smokers. I've been desperate before, I've scraped resin and smoked stems ... but I've never eaten a zip loc baggie.

19. Wait did you mean eat it OFF the bag or eat THE bag
    dude you will die if you eat a plastic bag lol

20. Quoted because the last couple of posters seem to be ignoring it.

Yeah, got that it was a joke. People seem pretty hostile about that shit. Who cares if somebody wants to eat a fucking bag.
    (still think you should do it)